chapter two eliah

"Hey you" I heard it was jamie she was walking down a long steep hall... once I woke up I realized It was all a dream im back in this stupid insane asylum. I cant believe it ,It was all a dream then the bell rang everyone ran to lunch. I got up and a gaurd stood up and lookd at me. I recognized him he was at my family reunion and almost anywhere I went he was there too, I ran after him he stared at me and I looked at him a second time. He started to disappear at that time I told myself maybe I am insane.

     Through all the things that happened to me I thought this would never have happened then all of a sudden the whole asylum caught on fire and we were all sent to our homes with one gaurd to help us. One of the gaurds names is eliah. He is very nice and loves helping others but dont get on his bad side! Eliah is my uncle but no one knows but my mother he was my fathers brother I used to stay with him all the time up until my dad died it was a tragedy for everyone.      

     Once the bell rang for lunch I laid down and took a nap but when I woke up I realized It wasn't a dream after all. I was still in my house but wheres mother i screamed mother mother where are you.  I looked around and looked outside there was no sign of her anywhere. I checked in the basement bathrooms finnaly I looked in the last room but I found jamie instead. 

     I went in the back yard and through the woods but since we had just moved there 3 years ago and I was in the asylum for 2 1/2 years I didnt know where I was at so I searched deeper and deeper.  There was no trace any where her car was here jamie was here where would she have gone? So I went in the house to calm down but I only got even more frustrated than before. 

    So I took a nap but when I took a nap I had a nightmare about mother and his man. This man so evil so I woke up I couldnt stand it. Moher looked so frightened she was tied up and duct tape over her mouth. I grew weaker and weaker as I thought about it so I called her phone once ,twice. A man answered he sounded gruff. He asked who was calling I didnt know what to say so I said dominoes delivery your pizza is ready do you want delivery or pick up?

     I hung up what I hung up come on hailee. I ran upstairs someone knocked on the door it sounded like the man that answered the phone he came in I locked the closet door I was hiding in. I was and I still am so scared he yelled nancy erica were are you I have your daughters new car. I ran down stairs he has a knife I try to make it to the door but he got me then took me out the back door I ook a run for it but two tall dark headed men grabed me and stuffed me into there car. At that moment I realized my mother was in the front seat and my grandma nancy was right beside me.

      My mother had been shot she was dead I cried. Then I woke up grandma nancy thank goodnes she was still alive I hugged her and the one dark headed man held a gun to my head and said that hey needed me alive and not to touch her. Someone wanted me alive I grabbed nancy and whispered the plan in her ear and said on the count of 1,2,3, go. I opened up the door and grabbed grandma nancy we jumped out rolling like a couple of barrels.