Chpt 2- The Eye Of Purity

[So a lot of you guys wanted me to give Y/n a harem. So your wish will be my command. For those of you who picked specific girls, don't worry they will be added to the harem. And who knows, I might add more. Anyway let's get on to the story!]

Y/n was in class writing down some notes when all of a sudden he felt immense pain. He excused himself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see the karma slowly spreading. It only does this when another Karma user is nearby or a strong presents is felt. He began to close his eye and calm himself when he hears a voice in his head. He looks around to see no one but him. Y/n finally gets the karma down and heads back to class.

TIME SKIP
Y/n is packing his things up when his karma activated itself again. But what made it worse was that two of his classmates walked up to him. This was Sarada Uchiha, the daughter of his sensei and his childhood friend and Sumire Kakei friend of Sarada

Sarada: Hey Y/n! How are you?

Y/n:*hides his Karma* H..Hey Sarada, Sumire, long time so see.

Sarada: Yeah it's been so long since we've been able to talk.

Y/n: Y..Yeah, it has. So what's up guys?

Sarada:*starts blushing* W..Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?

Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?

Sumire:*blushing* You know just the three of us.

Y/n: Huh? *starts blushing too* U..Uh sure, why not.

Sarada: R..Really! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it I promise.

Sarada and Sumire then leaves the room and Y/n looks back at his Karma. He feels both demonic and holy energy, and they were in the same location, the ORC. He quickly makes his way over there and hides in the trees. He see Issei and Kiba fighting two girls. One with ginger hair and the other with blue hair with a green streak in it. As they were fighting, Y/n saw that they had holy weapons, specifically pieces of Excalibur. He continues to watch the fight until Issei tries to use his dress break move on the ginger haired girl. In an instant Y/n is besides Issei and chops his neck, knocking him out.