40: blood

[Tuesday]

Location: Seoul - 9:15 am

Hoseok backed away his hand not being able to pull the trigger and end it right here. he was stunned seeing jungkook so close. he limped back. he was in a less worse condition than jungkook it seems the raven seemed like he rose up from the dead, his eyes dull and body unsteady in every muscle. but he looked determined to go forward. His heavy breathing was audible. Suddenly the raven charged forward, an audible exhausted release of pained breath was heard when jungkook grabbed a hold of the detective tackling him to the ground pinning him down.

"y-you..." he said. it was hard to speak words. he woke up not too long ago in his husband's arms, but he had no time to lay down. he had unexplainable anger inside of him seeing the dried tears on taehyung's cheeks and the bandages on his body. Only Jungkook is allowed to hurt the other, to make the other bleed. Because he does it with care, he does it gently. He does it with love. and taehyung only wanted and only trusted him to do it. knowing jungkook doesn't want to hurt him to make him feel pain, he wants him to enjoy the feeling. "hurt...my cupcake..you...die '' Jungkook spoke and Hoseok felt a sharp pain in his chest, his eyes widening seeing the knife disappear in the right side of his torso. but he could not find the air to scream. He could only move but the strength was not enough to push the other off him. Jungkook's eyes were falling shut every few seconds and he swayed side to side but regained himself. He was obviously forcing his body to keep going. "You tried to kill my love....my husband...my taehyung....you can't live....you are a threat.....die" jungkook's voice was low but hoseok heard him loud and clear. feeling another stab in his chest,. that's when he got his voice back and let out a loud scream.

"AHhhhhh!" his hands hit the other to get him off but jungkook didn't seem to care he took the punches and all like he was numbs twisting the knife with his trembling hand. he chuckled.

"I hate you...I hate you so much," he said. hoseok looked at the bunny tattoo. that the criminal was the one to get him in the end was a funny thing, he was so sure he got them but it seems he didn't check it twice. and it ended up with him being killed out of revenge. he would have chuckled if he could. but he couldn't do anything anymore. only watch the hand rise up and move down a third time, a fourth time, a fifth time. Jungkook didn't stop. the feeling of the pain had died down after the third one, they didnt feel anything anymore. "Leave us alone....stay away from us, don't harm us.....i will leave... but not before you" jungkook whispered, stabbing him one last time, looking at the eyes that had stopped moving.

he let his body slump down next to the detective, not finding any strength to go on. but he did it, he got rid of the officer he had found so annoying all this time, who was such a threat to his cupcake and himself. but it was alright now.

no it was not, he couldn't stay here, he had to go back, he had to go to his husband, he promised him, he promised to not die without the other, they can only die together. So with the strength jungkook did actually not have in him he got back on his feet walking unsteadily back to the place he came from, leaning against the walls for support. when walking out of the alley he heard a scream form hoseok's location. he knew who it was. "sorry Jimin"

-

[10:03]

Taehyung was still in his own room his eyes closed trying to get himself to fall asleep and wake up, to wake up from this nightmare that only got worse with each passing day. he still had no idea where jungkook was, yoongi said he couldn't find him either, he had gone out to find the raven but got back with no trace of the other. so the red haired pulled himself back into Jungkook's room to be sad again.

He heard the room door open and close. someone walked inside breathing strangely. he opened his eyes seeing a man fall on the bed next to him half on the mattress leg half on the ground. He let out a pained breath. Taehyung jumped up with his eyes wide.

"Jungkook!" he shouted and got off the bed, putting the other on the bed properly. his heart ached to hear the sounds of pain coming from the other, jungkook shutting his eyes with each movement.

"c-cupcake....my love" jungkook spoke, his voice soft. He was glad to make it back here without dying on the streets. But he promised after all, he can't break a promise he made. "i killed him...he's gone, he won't bother us... any longer"

"w-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked. He felt his own life growing again, his dull empty feeling waking up again, his heart breathing fast now he was able to look into the other's eyes again.

"h-hoseok, i got your...our...revenge" jungkook said but then coughed and groaned. Taehyung looked at the other worried, feeling the hand of the raven shake on his own. it was feeling cold. not to mention the blood that was over him and how wet he was.

"J-jungkook. Are you okay?" taehyung asked later realising how dumb of a question it actually was.

"I am okay, i am healthy as an...apple"

"i-it's not the time for jokes!" Taehyung said, smacking the other's chest. "why did you go out! you could have died for real there!" the red haired realised how he was sounding like seokjin and yoongi who scolded him later too. how funny it was seeing they were growing quite similar. both wanting to take revenge for what happened to their husband.

"hmm..." Jungkook didn't talk anymore, his head was feeling light. and he eventually passed out, the hand in taehyung's went limp.

---

well, see you in a bit hahh!