Eight O'clock

I quickly go into the bathroom, put the Victoria secret bad on the toilet and open the letter eagerly. I read it over with my mouth hung open. I couldn't have read that right. Right?

   Alaska,
Come to my dorm at 8:00 and you can try on the blue one for me. Ricks spending the night at Mindy's so we have the dorm to ourselves.
-Scooter
P.S: Don't tell Adam, Charlie, or any of the guys. I don't want to be a victim of manslotter

I smile a giggle a bit at the letter. It's cute, but I'm not gonna let him get it that easy, I have to tease him a bit. I crumple up the letter and throw it in the garbage can. I quickly put on the light blue set and go out to show everyone.
"Tadaa." I say with a smile. Connie and Julie start clapping and cheering for me. Averman, Guy and Adam just sit there standing and all move a pillow into their laps in unison.
"Pervs," I smirk.
"GUY!" Connie yell punching him in the arm.
"WHAT! IM SORRY!" he yells back turning a light shade of pink.
"Averman, Adam what do you think?" I ask turning to them. I do a lil spin showing them the whole thing.
"I- you look sexy." Averman blurts out.
I wink at him and strike another lose accidentally knocking over something on my nightstand. I bend over to pick it up not even realizing what I'm doing. I turn back to the red faced boys.
"You two need girlfriends, and you," I say picking up a pillow and throwing it at Guy, "need to stop looking at me and look at your GIRLFRIEND. Connie, your turn." I say sitting on my bed in between Adam and Averman.
"You're not gonna change?" Adam asks.
"No, why do you want me to?" I ask.
"No." He is simply says. After a second he realizes what he said and turns red once again. "Th-thats not what I meant. I don't care. I mean I do care but-"
I know what you meant Adam." I say putting my finger to his lips. He looks at me for a second then looks away flustered. Mission accomplished.
Connie goes into the bathroom and before she comes out she tells Averman and Adam to close their eyes. They do, and me, Julie and Guy were all staring at Connie's perfect body.
"Damn you're hot." I say staring at her boobs. She has nice boobs but never really wears anything to show them off too much. Not in public anyway.
"Guy, what do you think?" Julie asks him with a smirk.
He doesn't say anything just nods his head with his mouth open. We all laugh. Connie goes back into the bathroom and changes back into her clothes.
"Oh, Las what about your corset?" Julie asks.
"Oh yeah" I say getting up and grabbing it out if the bathroom.
I let Julie change first.
I look back at Connie and see Guy whispering something in her ear making her blush furiously. I'm assuming he's saying dirty stuff to her he's gonna do later. They are definitely not as innocent as they seem.
"Sky, can you come here for a sec?" Julie calls for a second.
"Sure." I say getting up from the bed. I go into the bathroom and see Julie standing there in her dark green lace set. She looks hot, I'm jealous of her body.
"I have an idea." She says. She whispers the plan in my ear. I smile and nod. I leave the bathroom, and just as Julie is about to come out I put my hand around her neck getting close to her face.
"Well hi there." She says.
"Hey." I reply.
I look over to make sure Adam and Averman are watching then I kiss Julie, hard and slow. I slip my tongue in her mouth so it's basically down her throat.
"Holy shit." I hear Adam say.
"This is officially the best day of my life." Averman says matter-of-factly.
I put on my corset which I had Adam help me with because I couldn't get the back, the sweatpants us girls got, and we all went to go find the rest of the team. We all hung out in Charlie's dorm for a while and Averman told the boys all about what happened in mine. They all begged us to do it again, so I told them I'll kiss Julie but I'm not changing again.
Soon eight rolls around and I tell everyone I'm going to hang out with Jenny. I leave and go to scooters dorm where he told me to meet him with the blue bra and thong.
I knock on the door and he answers fairly quickly.
"You came." He says sounding surprised.
"Yeah, you told me to."
"Since when do you listen to me?" He asks moving so I can walk in.
"Since you actually started making good requests." I smirk.
He closes the door and sits on his bed with me. For a boys dorm room it's fairly clean and neat. Cleaner than ours anyway.
"I'm not just gonna give you another show." I say cooly.
"Why not?" Scooter asks.
"Because, I barely even know you."
"Bullshit, we hang out all the time." He says smirking.
"Yeah, but I don't know anything about you. You never talk about yourself." I protest.
"Alright, fine. My full name is Scooter Liam Holland, I have a sister named Julia, I'm scared of butterflies, I hate bugs, I like hockey, walking in the woods and Mac and cheese." He smiles.
"You're really scared of butterflies?" I ask.
"Mhm, they freak me out." He says shaking his head. I laugh and turn so I'm facing him.
"It's ok, I am too." I admit. I don't know why but I feel like I can be myself with Scooter. He's sweet, and funny and even though he did probably only invite me over just for sex I still think I really like him.
"Really?" He asks sounding shocked.
"Yeah," I laugh bit. "They might look pretty from far away but close up they look like tiny monsters." I say.
"Exactly!" Scooter laughs. "I was joking about the show thing by the way. You obviously don't have to do it if you don't want to." He gives me a kind look. Maybe it's just the rush from all the sugar I've had today but I want Scooter. Bad. I smirk at him and take off my hoodie revealing my blue bra. My thong is visible above the waistband of my sweatpants.
"Damn." He whispers putting his hands on my hips. He looks up at me as if asking for permission to touch me. I nod and he slowly slips off my pants revealing my light blue thong. He gulps hard.
⚠️ SMUT ⚠️
I push him back onto his bed and peel his shirt off revealing his toned somewhat sweaty abs. I place my lips on his lightly and give him a soft peck then pull away.
"Ali," he whines. Did he just give me a new nickname?
"Stop whining and use your words babe." I say slowly.
"I want you." He says before begining to guide my hips back and forth on his hard bulge. This took me slightly by surprise causing me to let out a small gasp.
"You like that?" He asks in a low raspy voice. I hate being submissive, but god do I love this. I nod slowly.
"Good." He whispers before flipping me over so he's on top now. I arch my back so he can unclip my bra which he does very fast. He pulls it off and tosses it across his room. I was too busy staring into his bright green eyes that I didn't even notice him slip his hand down by my heat. He begins rubbing circles around my clit slowly making me moan slightly louder than intended.
"Shh, we wouldn't want anyone to hear now would we?" Scooter says seductively.
"Stop teasing." I say breathlessly.
He laughs before pulling my panties off and slipping two finger's inside of me. It honestly feels kind of awkward at first but the more thrusts them in and out, the better it feels.
"Ahg, Scooter." I quietly. I grind myself down further into his hand.
"You know, if you really look at your tits, ones bigger than the other." Scooter chuckles slightly.
"Shut up asshole." I say putting one hand in his hair and the other squeezing his shoulder. Even though his fingers are deep inside me I still feel kind of empty. I want him, and bad.
"

Scooter," I whisper.
"Yes,"
"I-I want you. Please." I moan out. He smirks.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Yes, fuck just do it." I say desperately. He giggles then backs away leaving me feeling more empty than before. He takes his pants off and throws them on the floor. Apparently he didn't bother putting on underwear. Crawling back on top of me, he begins to suck on my right boob and inserts himself in me slowly. I moan loudly.
"Fuck, you're so tight princess." He groans. Just his voice alone is setting me over the edge.
"Fuck, faster!" I say scratching his back hard. He goes faster burying his head in my neck. I feel like I should be embarrassed from all the moaning and submissive behavior but I can't. Not with Scooter.
"I can't- I'm gonna cum!" I call out. Scooter bites down on my neck kinda hard before pulling away and pulling out. He lays down and pulls me on top of him, then turns me around so I'm facing away from him so we're doing the reverse cowgirl.
"Ride me princess." He says with his hands behind his head.
I do as he says and begin riding him hard and slow earning a few moans and groans from him.
"Faster baby girl, come on" he pants. I go faster, twirling my hips a couple times and bouncing which makes scooter whimper. I can feel my legs start to get tired, but I can't stop now. Not until I atleast pleasure Scooter. Scooter starts thrusting his hips meeting my bounces. This is too much, I can't do it anymore.
"Scooter I'm gonna cum!" I say quickly and breathlessly.
"Me too-agh! Cum for me baby."
He doesn't have to tell me twice. One more bounce and I cum all over Scooters throbbing dick. A few seconds later I feel his warm cum fill me. I get a little concerned after a minute of him continuously cumming but he stops eventually. With how much that was though, and with the fact we forgot to use a condom I definitely have to get a pregnancy test tomorrow.
I slide off of Scooter and lay down next to him.
"We forgot a condom." I say still out of breath.
"We'll deal with that tomorrow." He says sounding tired. He opens his arms signaling for me to go into them so I do.
"How am I suppose to walk tomorrow?" I ask.
"Mmm." Is all scooter says before falling asleep holding me in his arms.
Well, that was fun. Now I just have to figure out what I'm gonna tell con and Jules, and how the fuck I'm gonna walk.