Test

It's been about a month since Scooter and I Started dating. A lot has happened it the past month too; Charlie has a girlfriend, Linda. I hate her, for more reasons than one but the Main one is because she stereotyped Charlie and the rest of the team calling us "dumb jocks" right in front of me and Julie. The other reason is she's always trying to take Charlie away from the team and says he spends to much time with us. Bitch.
Anyway, some of the guys have girlfriends or are talking to girls now which is scary because they've always just been 'My boys' but now they're other girls boys. Damn. I'm happy for them though. Even Averman is talking to a girl, Brooklyn. She's really nice, Connie Julie and I like her. Luis has moved on from Mindy and is now seeing a girl named Val. She's gorgeous. They met at the beach. Rick has also moved on from Mindy and is seeing my cousin Ruby. They are actually really cute together, but I didn't even know Ruby went to Eden Hall until Rick broke the news about them dating. Scooter and I are still happy and together, and of course Connie and Julie interrogated me until I told them everything about that night. They were so excited about me losing my virginity. But something else also happened; I think I'm sick. I don't know if I'm sick necessarily or if it's something else but I'm always hungry, I throw up almost every morning and I'm gaining weight in my hips, ass and stomach and my Boobs are getting bigger. I have no idea what's going on but I hate it.
It's Monday, but all the teachers have meetings from 12-4 so after our first two classes we have the day off. I get up and pick out a pair of jeans shorts, a tank top and a flannel. I'm getting my shoes on when I suddenly get the urge to puke. I get up and rush to the bathroom, just barely making it in time. When I'm done I sit there for a second trying to get my strength back, but then there's a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I call out and Scooter walks in.
"Hey bab- what's wrong?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.
"Nothing, I just got sick is all."
"You got sick last week too, and the week before that. We need to take you to the nurse." He says walking into the bathroom with me.
"No Scooter, I'm fine I just-" suddenly I feel really emotional, like I want to cry and I have no idea why. I feel the tears start to stream down my face and Scooter picks me up bridal style, taking me to my bed.
"Oh my fucking god, Scooter I'm getting fat and sick and I don't know what's going on with me. I mean I've tried only eating twice a day but that just makes the vomiting worse." I begin to sob into his shoulder.
"Ok ok, Alaska look at me," he says picking my head up. "You're not getting fat, and if you think you're sick then let's go to the nurse."
I think for a minute. I hate going to the nurse, mainly because the bitch is always so happy and all in your business, but I have to.
"Ok fine." I say. He smiles and I finish getting my shoes on, then we walk to the nurse together. When we get there, were greeted by the overly enthusiastic nurse with Red hair.
"Hello, it's nice to see you again Alaska, and you too Mister Holland. So what can I do for you?" She says sitting on her desk. Scooter looks down at me and nods. I sigh and begin explaining.
"I've been getting sick every morning, and I'm gaining weight, and I can't stop eating and I think something's wrong with me." I say quickly.
"She's also been very moody lately." Scooter adds. I nod in agreement even  though I usually would have punched him.
"Oh Miss Montoya, isn't it obvious what's going on?" The nurse asks.
"Obviously not if I'm here asking you." I say.
"Honey, you're probably pregnant."
Those words hit me in the stomach my a bag of fucking bricks. There's no way in hell I'm pregnant. Am I?
"Wha- no no I'm not pregnant I cant- this is bullshit I'm not pregnant." I say getting visibly nervous.
"Hey babe listen, listen ok she's right. I mean it makes sense." Scooter says looking me in the eye. I feel like crying all over again.
"Have you had sex recently? More specifically in the last month or so?" She asks. I think about it for a second. Scooter and I have sex a lot, so I guess pregnancy is a possibility. I'm assuming the nurse took my silence as a yes.
"Here," the nurse open a drawer in her desk and takes something out, "This is a pregnancy test. Go pee on this part then wait 3 minutes. If there are two lines it means you're pregnant, but if there's only one then you're safe." She says handing me the test. I nod and walk into the bathroom, nervous as hell. I pee on the end she told me to and wait patiently for what feels like forever. After a bit I look at the test and my heart drops all the way down to my fucking bladder.
2 lines.
No fucking way.
I'm pregnant.