Chapter Seventeen: Intimate Love

Happy Reading!!
I dedicate this chapter to @Terisita Arevalo 😊😊

*****

Since she was a high school student, she already dreamt in finding her romantic love someday. She is an avid reader of romantic stories sa mga pocketbook.

But aside from that, she also know the consequences when you love someone too much.

"We should stop." Tres managed to say in between their kiss.

"I miss this." Wreya said while looking at him.

"Damn woman! You make me lose all my control." He hissed which made her smile.

"Then why not just kiss me?" She asked in a daring tone.

"Because I will want more if we continue this." He said very seriously.

"Ohh, I love mooore." She whispered on his ear.

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

"Nope." She denied abruptly.

He just chucklrd and helped her stand up. Pero imbes na makatayo ng maayos ay malapit nang maupo ulit si Wreya kays mabilis siyang inalalayan ni Tres which cause them to gaze on each other's flushed faces. Maybe because of the kissed they just shared a while ago.

But Tres couldn't take it anymore. Fuck his control! He better have her tonight or he will lose himself instead.

He grabbed Wreya's neck and latched on her lips which parted automatically.

"Hmm." Hindi na nila alam saan nanggaling ang ungol pero one  thing they know is that, they want each other.

Pinangko ni Tres si Wreya at dahan dahang umakyat siya sa hagdan habang naghahalikan pa rin. Nawala na sa kanilang dalawa kung may makakita sa kanila sa ganoong sitwasyon.

He open the door to his room swiftly and lock it behind him.

He continued kissing Wreya like he's drinking from an oasis. Thirsty, longing and burning to have her once again.

His lips travelled down her neck, leaving love kisses there where whe might complain in the morning but he didn't care.

Dahan-dahang pumasok ang mga kamay ni Tres papasok sa ilalim ng T-shirt ni Wreya. She felt a shiver throughout her body as they made contact erotically. He massaged her underboob before tracing the bra to her back. He didn't waste time unhooking it and throwing it somewhere in the room.

Wreya's hand went to caress his hair and neck when she felt his mouth on her cloth peebles. She arched her back feeling his hot breath there.

"Ahh--Tresss." She moan.

That moan fueled his desire to her.

Hinubad ni Tres ang t-shirt niya na hinayaan niya naman.

Nang maramdaman niya ang nagbabagang titig ni Tres sa dalawang bundon niya ay gusto nuya sana itong takpan dahil sa kahihiyan.

"No, stop right there babe." He whispered on her right ear while pinning her hands above her head and against the door.

He then made contact with her right peebles that left her panting for the pleasure she's experiencing.

"Ahh Tres." Mariing ungol niya dahil sa sensayong nalalasap.

"I like it when you moan for me baby." Tres smirked pero hindi na alintana ni Wreya iyon. All she want right now is for Tres to give her what she needed.