Chapter 6

When we got to the gym, which only took like five minutes, I opened the door and jumped out, running to the door.
I was able to because I got Liam to let my hand go the first couple of minutes of the ride.

"Whoa Michelle. Where's the fire?" Andy, my best guy friend, who is gay, asked me when I ran up to the desk.

"Just sat in a car for five minutes and wanted to see my Little Andy and his trusty steed Woody." I said with a smile and a small giggle.

"Aww. You came to see me?" He said an fake aww.

"And Woody too." I said and he feigned hurt.

"Well then. He's right back here. Oh, hi guys. How are you today." He said to me and then someone behind me.
I turned around and saw the boys and Paul looking out of breath from running after me.

"Hi. We're good. Just chasing her." Liam answered and I ran behind the desk that held a sign saying 'employees only'. "Michelle. That sign says 'employees only'. What are you doing?" He said.

"Oh. She's okay. My dad knows her and he says she is welcome anywhere in here anytime except for the men's bathroom." He said and I busted out laughing.

I bent down to pet Woody, Andy's golden retriever.
"Hi Woody. How are you today, my baby boy? You are just adorable." I cooed to him.
He just licked my hand and rolled over so I could rub his belly.
The boys looked over and saw me sitting on the floor with a hundred pound dog on my lap and busted out laughing again.

"He is so adorable." Niall said in his Irish accent.

"Wait. You guys look familiar. Do I know you?" Andy asked suspiciously.

"Oh shoot. Sorry Andy. This is Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zayn from One direction. Guys, this is Andy. My best guy friend. And his adorable puppy, Woody." I introduced them.

"Oh my goodness!" Andy yelled, very Gayly I might add, and I cringed.

"Sorry boys. Forgot that he is a massive fanboy/directionar." I explained and they nodded.

"Its always good to meet a fan. Are you gay by the way?" Louis asked/said.
Liam smacked him across the back of the head and he yelped.

"Hey!" Louis yelled.

"Its okay. And ,yes Louis, I am most certainly gay. And very proud of it too." Andy said proudly.
I smiled fondly at my best friend. I saw Liam look at me from the corner of my eye. The look went from jealous to satisfied in an instant.
What was his problem?

Vote
Comment
Add to your library
Share with your friends

Thanx,
-Michelle