chapter 10

"You need to get up and pack. Michelle Dawn Bell!" He yelled my name after he noticed that I leaned back and got comfortable.

"I don't need to get up. I can stay on the bed." I said and he scoffed.

"Yeah right. You totally can." He said sarcastically.

"I can!" I protested. "I snapped my fingers and everything was packed.
I looked at him accusingly and he lowered his gaze from me to the -now- clean floor. His cheeks heated up.

"Believe me now?" I asked smartly and he just shook his head 'yes'.
"Good. The other boys arere coming. Why did Zayn adopt me? He is only 19 years old. He doesn't need a 15 almost 16 year old daughter. What will the fans, and everyone else think? I should have never agreed to this. I'm so stupid!" I rambled on while sitting up, and Liam looked behind me.
I turned around and found the rest of the boys there.

"I'm guessing that you heard all of that? And might have seen all of what I just did?" I said and they nodded.

"Ok. Well, can one of you hand me a bottle of water and a sandwich out of the mini-fridge and a bag of chips out of the closet? Y'all can have one too if you want one." I said and Niall ran to the fridge, grabbed two sandwiches and two water bottles, then to my closet.

"They're on the first shelf in the corner" I said and he grabbed two for him and me.

He sat beside me on the bed and opened his food. He started eating, but stopped after a few bites.

"This is really good Michelle. Did you make these?" He asked and I nodded yes because I had a mouthful of my own food.

"Its so weird that you will eat in front of us guys. And the fact that even though you are a fan, you did not get up in our faces and scream." Niall said and I smiled.

By now I had swallowed the food I had on my mouth.

"Everyone deserves to be treated like a normal human being every once in a while. And I like food. You are my friend and I don't care what you think about me eating in front of you guys. If I'm hungry. Then why starve when I can eat?" I said and they looked at me in aw.

"We never thought of it that way. Our girlfriends never like to eat in from of us, and when they do, it's a salad and just a little bit of one at that." Zayn said and I shook my head.

"Totally not me. I don't like salads that much. And if I'm gonna eat, I'm gonna eat 'till I'm filled up. I'm nor like most girls. Most girls can't say that they were friends with 2/5 of One Direction when they were kids." I said. They agreed with me.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We go to London." Louis said very excitedly.

"You just want to go so you can see Elenore. Zayn wants to go for Perrie, and Niall for Becky." I said and they nodded in agreement. "Hey Harry? You never did answer my question about the whole 'girlfriend' thing earlier." I pointed out.
He looked to the ground.

What do you think he is going to say?
Let me know, please.

Vote
Comment
Add to your library
Share with friends

Thank you,
-michelle bell