Chapter 32: Not a person

A/N: This whole chapter will be in 3rd person

Enjoy and Grammar might be bad? idk
______________________________________

Meanwhile in the Greater dream SMP land, the people who once lived there were now fighting for their own lives against the chaos that the evil dictator had unleashed upon the two lands.

A man with goggles and light brown hair is running on a oak path which they called it 'Prime path'

He was currently being chased by a unknown creature he never seen before.

The creature may look like a normal gray/white skeleton but this one is rather more aggressive, faster and doesn't burn in the expose hot sun, this one is a different one.

Anyways he kept on running, his legs getting weaker as the mob is right behind him.

his head turning to every different directions wanting to see if someone or anyone was near him to help his current situation, but sadly to his expectations there were nobody

So he keeps on running despite on getting tired by this wild goose chase, He cannot build up since he has no blocks within his inventory, his weapons were not with him too since he only brought a sword to the battle and he gave it away to the helpless Quackity awhile ago.

His magic wasn't working too as few minutes ago, that mob shot an arrow to His arm and the spell has canceled  his magic for now.

While he was busy thinking there was something ahead on the path that could easily ruin his whole man career (A/N: YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM THE MEMES +-+)

And what's that you may ask? well, He doesn't noticed that there was a hidden broken down plank on his way.

His eyes went wide when he suddenly tripped from his running as he crashed down to the upcoming stairs, his body was rolling down the hard cold wooden stairs until he reaches the end.

He couldn't move, his body was too weak since the sudden impact of the stairs and him rolling down, he gritted his teeth from the pain as he tries to get up again.

He let out a small yelp when he felt a sharp point going to his leg. he took a glanced behind, his leg got shot by an arrow again

That's when he heard screeching, he realized the mob was there and he was right. he looked up and saw the mob walking towards him with its looking more enchanted bow on it's hand.

He tried to at least crawled back from the mob but he felt the leg that he got shot on suddenly gain limp and cannot be move. that mob paralyzed his leg

"Oh no.." George mumbled worriedly to himself, he tried to use his other leg to move. but the mob had noticed this as it shoots the other leg

The mob was now in front of him as he couldn't go anywhere away from it

the mob's eyes traveled down from his face to his breathing in and out chest as it spotted it's main target, get the heart.

it's hands gripped on it's bow hard as it raised it up to point it at the victim's chest, George eyes widened when he knows what it wants and he tried to cover his chest as much as he can using his hands.

He closed his eyes since he knew he will die by it's hands, he doesn't want to see it happen so he embraced himself for the impact

The mob growled and it let go of the arrow, the arrow was going to the chest

But something happened that made it stopped.

The arrow stopped moving and was now floating in mid air frozen.