𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

• CHAPTER SEVEN •

• CHAPTER SEVEN •

You hid so much behind your smile

You hid so much behind your smile. You thought that maybe if you just smiled it would make you believe that you were okay. From that very belief branched a routine that was hard to break. You were pretending, faking, and lying, to yourself and everyone who was fooled by your act.

You had been doing this for so long that you didn't know the difference between real and fake happiness.

When you met Izuku it felt like you'd been wakened from a long slumber. It was then when you met him, saw his smile, determination, and pureness that you finally knew happiness again. You were still in the process of re-learning this, but the feeling was great to have back.

These past few days you were lonely. Usually you'd stay a few hours in the nurse's office after the last bell rung, helping out and cleaning. But this week you left school with all the other students. You ended your days earlier and did less work than usual.

Recovery girl had noticed this and asked you if you were okay. It made you happy knowing that she cared for you. "Just missing someone I guess," you had told her with a shrug and a miserable expression.

She smirked at your response knowing exactly who you were mentioning. "Well, I hope you see them soon," she gave you a sweet elderly smile.