Counting On It Part 1

A/N Okay Hey guys, I'm currently at my aunts in New York and I figured hey why the hell not update for y'all since there's nothing else to do(: So here we go, this is book 3! SUPER SHORT!

---------------------

Third person p.o.v. 

Ryder was always that kid nobody really befriended, he was the kid people bullied, the kid with really good grades, the kid who kept to himself. At the age of 10, he moved to Omaha, Nebraska, leaving his only friend behind, she and him were joined at the hip, they spent everyday together, and even though Ryder moved away, they continued to see each other every summer, and every other christmas. Ryder had been keeping a secret from his best friend, and after they turned 16, he stopped coming to visit her. They drifted apart, as he got more depressed from the bullying, his biggest bullies, were none other than Samuel Wilkinson, and his three goons, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Nathan Maloley. His best friend, Laney Vayga, was the only person who knew about his depression, little did she know, the cause. Eventually, Ryder's parents sent him away, they sent him to a rahab and then to a private school, basically disowning him. They contacted Laney, and immediately told her some bogus story about how his depresson got the best of him and he committed suicide. Until now, she believed this story, but that's an old story, this is a new one, this isn't Laneys story anymore, it's Ryders.