CH 2.

Richie POV .

I smiled at the thought of those messages , right, i took a nap.. "man, i hope he lives in New york. if not, i'm totally screwed." i got up, a bit sad. how does he even look? what's his full name? 'eddie tozier' sounds perfect, that's his name now.  i went to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror . i washed my face and brushed my teeth. i genuinely didn't like my glasses, but they help me see. such bullshit, whatever. i walked out the bathroom , and grabbed my phone. it was 2 AM.. what the fuck? it was like.. 7 pm a few mins ago!! i noticed a notification from discord, and what a surprise.

"eddie has sent you a message. Today, 2:01 AM."

"richie? you still there..?"

'ed's? why are you still awake, i thought you went to sleep? it's 2 in the fucking morning! unless you couldn't sleep cause of how loud your mom is."

'first, don't call me ed's i told you. second , gross! and third, i did sleep. i just had a nightmare, and well yeah.. and you were asleep for so long!'

'ah.. what was your dream about? do you wanna talk about it?'

'no, no its embarrassing. aha, either way i just wanted to, you know uhm just text you cause uh yea'

'cause you thought of me, huh? how cute!! my cute little ed's thought about me! first thought! cute cute cute!!'

'shut up. i'm going to sleep.'

'no way, i'm sorry. don't sleep yet'

'fine.'

Jesus christ, this kid is gonna be the death of me. huh? i still don't know how he looks! not only that; i'm like 100% sure i'm straight ! i think.. i don't know and i don't care.

i stared at his text, and carried on with a conversation.

[TIME SKIP]

'hey, eds?'

'yes?'

'how do you look? it's fine if you don't wanna show me, i understand.'

'oh, don't worry. here, have this picture. i'm not the best good looking boy but uhm, yea..'

i gasped , i genuinely gasped

i gasped , i genuinely gasped. he was so beautiful, like genuinely beautiful. he's such a pretty boy.

'wow, just wow. you look amazing.. i'm glad i didn't see some old man!'

'fuck you! i'm only 13!'

'okay okay, my turn!'

'i'm hot, i know

'i'm hot, i know.'

'jesus christ , i didn't expect that. you look good, rich.. you look handsome!'

i turned red at the text, god why am i like this. why him?

'thank you, eds. i know i am'

'man, it's 3 am for us. we should go to bed, whatcha think ed's?'

'3 am? yeah, no. it's 2 am for me, 3 am for you!'

'where do you live..?'

'Illinois, Chicago.'

Fuck me.

'oh wow, pretty far. huh? i live in new york.'

'that's so cool, i've always wanted to go there.'

'it's amazing, and you should. i want to see your cute face in person. and of course , to take your mom out on a date.'

'gross rich!'

'BAHAHAH'

'smh, i'm going to bed. goodnight rich, sleep well when you sleep. and, uhm.. thank you.'

'night night eddie spaghetti, don't let the bed bugs bite. get enough sleep! and for what?'

'for keeping me comfort and company, now bye bye!'

'yeah, it's no biggie. See ya. Eds.'

i shut my phone off, and stared at the ceiling. what a bummer, he lives so far from me. i sighed, and looked out my window. the wind blowing, the trees shaking, it was so calming. i smiled, just a bit. 'at least we still share the same moon.' 

"i gotta tell bev about this."

just now right now, i turned around so that my body is now facing the direction of where the window is. and i slowly started to fall asleep.