whats that smell???

Key 🔑
Y/n/n = your nickname

I had just gotten home from a long day at work and all I wanted was a shower. I grabbed a towel and clothes knowing my roommate would probably be home soon.

----------
As I got out of the shower and got dressed I heard the front door open and close.

"Y/n/n I'm home." Colson called.

God I've had a crush on him since we ment. I wish it would be,"honey I'm home" But I know that'll never happen.

"Hey Col." I said with a smile as I walked into the living room.

"Whoa" Colson said. "Two things. First what is that smell cuz it is absolutely amazing. Smells like coffee, and second dude your makeup looks like Alice Cooper it looks so sick."

"Oh umm I got a new body wash that's the smell and Alice Cooper, wow I forgot I had that much makeup on. Sorry I didn't mean to look that way."

" No, no it's awesome. That dude rocks like literally." Colson said laughing "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Don't worry about it Col it's fine I promise."

"So.... New body wash huh??" Colson asked as he picked me up and nuzzled his face into my neck.

God was I glad he couldn't see my face, it was as red as a tomato at the moment.

That's when he pulled away.

"Aww. Did I get you all flustered??" He asked in a joking manner. He already knew that answer.

"I-i." I stuttered out not able to find a response.

He just chuckled at this. "Come on beautiful let's go watch a super hero movie and cuddle. I'll even grab one of your makeup wipes and clean your face for you." He said as he grabbed my hand and drug me to the couch.

"Colson I can't. I can't cuddle with you and pretend it means nothing." I've been in love with you for forever and I know you can't feel the same way but I can't do that type of stuff with you I can't keep telling myself not to fall for you. It's to late. I know you probably hate me now bu-"

I was cut off as Colson slammed his warm lips onto mine.

"I love you sweetheart. More than you could ever truly know." Colson said after he pulled away.