Final

Warning: Some minor spoilers!

•────•──────────•────•

The day of the White Day is when Shinichiro asked her out on a date.

And that's how their story started, As Y/n made her way to the rooftop.

She stop midway as she saw Shinichiro standing at the center.

His back was facing her, fixing her skirt she continue walking and close the gap between the two of them.

"Hey. You called for me right Shinichiro-kun?" She spoke up first.

The boy turned around, he were smiling beautifully that Y/n's heart skip a beat.

"I wanna give you something in return for your chocolates, Y/n." He held out a small box that was wrapped beautifully.

"Uh? What's this?" She tilted her head as she looked at Shinichiro confuse.

"It's a chocolate...Since it's the White Day a-and your the only one who gave me a chocolate and a letter so I-i wanna give something back to you too..." He looked away seemingly flustered as he scratch his nape.

Y/n 's eyes widen for a second before a smile came in her lips.

"I know your giving this to me out of gratitude Shin but thanks." She gratefully accepted the small box, happy and overwhelmed.

"No actually...I-i'm also here to...uhm...ask you out on a date." He averted his gaze from Y/n.

"Huh?"

"It's fine if you'll reject me like the other's but! I wanna know you too!" He exclaimed making Y/n gasp.

Silence overcame their conversation not until Y/n suddenly erupted in a laughter.

"Why are you laughing?!" He finally gaze his eyes back to Y/n, and it stayed there seemingly attracted to her bright smile.

"I'm sorry! It's just...your really funny Shinichiro-kun!" She wipe a tear in her eyes because of her outburst laughter.

"There's nothing funny to what I just said anyways! and why are you calling me Shinichiro like your familiar with me?" It made Shinichiro ask Y/n.

Since the way the girl says his name, they felt so familiar... like a feeling of de javu.

"I'm sorry if your not okay of being called by your name. About the date...okay you can take me out." She flash her smile to him.

"R-really?"

"Yes, since I confessed to you that I like you."

The two stared with each other before Shinichiro finally grinned.

"I have to tell this to them! You won't change your mind right?!" He put a hand at Y/n's shoulders and shake her body softly.

"Uh...Yes. So stop what your doing or I might change my mind." Y/n rolled her eyes as Shinichiro finally let her go.

"Sorry... I was just happy since a girl never rejected me this time..." He shyly scratch the back of his nape as he look away from Y/n.

"I heard about it...Your really into girls, I won't be surprised if you ever decide to never date me." Y/n sigh as she said the words.

"No! Actually... Eversince I received your chocolates and that letter I been thinking why would a girl like you like me!" He said.