Final【Shinichiro's POV】

This chapter would be longer than the other's since this chapter would cover the past days of them until the end of it.

•────•──────────•────•

I never thought that a girl like her would love me, you see...I was hopeless when it comes to every girls that I've asked out on a date.

But when she came in my life...I never thought a single girl would acknowledge me and love me.

We silently walk together back to my home as I was holding her hand gently.

We've been together for nine months now and eventually I found myself loving her back.

A gentle girl who can drive you so madly in love...that's her.

"Shin? What's your plan when we graduate?" She asked as she looked to me with a smile.

Plan...hmm...I grinned as I thought of something.

"I wanna have a five girl babies!" I said as I let out a laugh.

I felt her pound my shoulder, "Shin! I'm serious!" She pouted her lips as I looked to her.

She's so cute...I eventually found myself pinching her bouncy cheeks.
"I'm just kidding." I said as I let go of it.

My plans huh...I have a lot in mind...

"Hmm...I plan on opening a motor shop when I graduate, and I want to earn some money so that I could buy us a lot someday...and we'll make a small home there..." I said as I look up to the dark sky, a drop of snow fell on my cheeks.

Holding her hand gently I gazed down on her fingers...I want to put a ring there someday...even if it doesn't have a diamond in it...I wanna see it.

"And ofcourse! I plan on marrying you someday!" I said with confidence as I look to her with a grin.

"Really...?" She looks surprised as I said the words.

"Do you think I would lie to you."

"Not really, but you lied back then!" She said as she look away from me.

"I'm serious about this Y/n." I said

"Then I would invite Takeomi and Benkei in our wedding! Except for Waka." I remembered the festival when the five of us gathered there.

His smiling while I was away from Y/n to get a souvenir for her!

"Do you hate Waka-kun that much?"

"Not really..."

"I'll tell this to him!" She let go of my hand as she started running away ahead of me.

"Wait!!" I started chasing out after her, Ah...I really love you so much...

I felt myself smiling at the thought of seeing her smiling face in my mind.

The two of us eventually reach her house, "Y/n?! Thank god your here! Your father is about to call a police!" Her mother went out of their gates with a panic look on her face.

"W-wait! What?!!" She started to run inside their house, I was about to leave when I heard M/n-san calling out to me.

"Shin-kun? You can go inside. My husband wants to meet you." I felt myself shiver as I heard her word...
Her father...I'm not that close with him and...M/n-san said that he's strict when it comes to Y/n...