Final(2)

Warning:Minor Spoiler Alert!

•────•──────────•────•

The next day, Shinichiro was walking his way towards their school when he notice a girl standing infront of him.

It was no other than Y/n, her H/l hair was being swayed by the wind as it goes by.

Making the girl infront of him look so majestically beautiful in his eyes for a second.

Not until he was called back to reality, "Shin!"

Y/n was glaring to him with her lips pouting.

"Oh? I'm sorry. Were you waiting for me?" He ask as he continue to walk, and Y/n was following beside him.

"Ofcourse! I'm your girlfriend right?" She said as she smiled.

It was so radiant that Shinichiro can't help but to avoid his gaze on it.

"I know we just got together for almost a week but...I want to get to know you more Shin-kun." She's smiling as she was looking ahead her way.

Those eyes that never plan to end everything just here yet, Y/n was determined to maintain her relationship with Shinichiro and to get to know the boy as well.

"Me too..." Shinichiro whispered the words enough for Y/n to heard it, she look back to Shinichiro with her widening eyes for a second before a smile came in her lips.

"I'm glad..." Y/n took Shinichiro's hand this time, it felt warm like bathing in a ray of sunlight. Y/n tighten her grip in his hand gently.

"Let's go!" The two of them walk down their path towards the school.

Until they went on their separate ways, "See you later!"

Shinichiro smiled and nod his head as he saw her off back to her room.

"Yo! Shin!" A sudden weight made Shinichiro almost stumble, it was no other than Akashi Takeomi.

"You've been smiling a lot this days huh...your in love with her?" Takeomi nudge Shinichiro by the side and it made Shinichiro groan.

"She's my girlfriend now." He said with a mischievous grin as the four of them walk back to their classroom.

"Really? That was hella fast isn't it?"

"Yeah. I thought you two were just dating?"

"Can't you just support my lovelife for once?!"

"Hahahaha! But your no good with girls Shin!"

The three of them were laughing except for Wakasa, who had the same bored look as he walk beside his friends.

"The uniform is done, let's get a photo tomorrow!"

"Really? Let's see that later!"

"Bring L/n-chan with you."

After the class has come to it's end, Y/n was walking in the hallway towards Shinichiro's classroom.

Upon arriving on his classroom, she saw the boy laughing with his friends.

His friend Takeomi tap his shoulder to take notice that Y/n was there.