• 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 •

♫ cut me off - boa。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🥀🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

♫ cut me off - boa
。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🥀🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

↠ warnings | angsty smut, degradation, name calling, dirty talk, hair pulling, choking, gagging, manipulative y/n, jk crying 🥺👎🏼

warnings | angsty smut, degradation, name calling, dirty talk, hair pulling, choking, gagging, manipulative y/n, jk crying 🥺👎🏼

With one last wave, Jungkook ends the live that had millions watching. He shuts down his computer and takes his phone from the stand. Tired out of his mind, Jungkook gets ready to leave when he hears a knock at his studio door. He walks over to it, swinging the door open.

"Y/N?" Jungkook's heart drops to the pit of his stomach. "What are you doing here?"

"Namjoon was leaving and he let me in."

"No, I mean, why are you here?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" You let yourself in then turn back to look at him. "I miss you."

"I'm not doing this again, Y/N," Jungkook holds the door open for you to leave. "Go."

You sigh and spin on your heels, walking over to the leather couch he has in his studio. You sit down, tossing a leg over the other.

"Then fuck me."

Jungkook shakes his head and scoffs out a bitter chuckle, pushing the studio door closed. He walks up to where you sit, eyes looking down at you.

"I cut you off for a reason, Y/N."

"I know," You gaze up at him with wickedly sweet eyes. "But I love you."

"You don't love me," Jungkook laughs in amusement. "You don't love anyone but yourself."

You scoff in disbelief and roll your eyes, "I saw your live. You looked good as fuck," You eye him up and down. "Still do."