• 𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 •

♫ cigarette - offonoff feat

cigarette - offonoff feat. tablo, MISO
。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

The guy behind you holds your hips tightly as you sway them against his

The guy behind you holds your hips tightly as you sway them against his. He comes down to place a sloppy kiss on the side of your neck, hot breath hitting your skin. You push yourself off the stranger and turn around.

"I'm gonna step outside for a moment!" You shout over the music. "It's hot in here!"

He nods and you leave, the guy finding another random girl to dance with. As you walk away, you wipe his wet saliva off your neck, disgusted.

The bouncer opens the door for you to step outside and the fresh air hits your burning body as soon as you do. You sigh happily, walking around to the dim corner of the club.

Opening your purse, you take out your Marlboro flavored cigarette packet. You grab a stick and put the box back in your purse. You dig through your purse, frustrated that you can't find your lighter.

"Where are you?" You murmur through your teeth.

Upon realizing you don't have a lighter with you, you look up at the guy smoking a few feet away from you.

You walk up to him, politely asking, "Can I get a light?"

The guy nods, holding the lit stick in between his lips as his hands fish out the lighter from his pocket. He ignites the lighter, a flame appearing, and you lean in to catch it.

"Thank you." You smile, sucking in a puff.

The guy watches as you exhale, the smoke from your lips bleeding into the atmosphere.

"Strawberry flavored cigarette, huh?" He points out.

You look at his stick.