• 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 •

♫ expectations - lauren jauregui。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🥀🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

expectations - lauren jauregui
。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🥀🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

Sitting at the end of the bed, all alone, you wonder where Taehyung is

Sitting at the end of the bed, all alone, you wonder where Taehyung is. You look over at the clock on his nightstand—ten past three... but you know the club closes at 2 am.

Countless scenarios had already been made in your head. From him being late because of something that happened that isn't his fault to even him being dead. But in reality, you know he's fucking other girls.

None of this is new. It happens every time.

The front door to the broken home opens, indicating Taehyung has finally arrived. It takes him a few minutes to walk up the stairs and enter the shared room.

"Y/N?" He questions, trying to conceal the nervousness in his voice.

Please. As if you didn't know about his doings already.

"Why are you still up?"

You turn to him, "I was waiting for you."

"Well, I'm home now," Taehyung walks over to you before leaning down to kiss your forehead.

The strong scent of that same cheap perfume fills your nostrils and it takes everything in you to hold back your tears.

"You should rest up."

Taehyung walks into the bathroom, closes the door, and does his nightly routine. When he comes out, he begins to change.

"Where were you, Taehyung?" You question softly, voice tired. Not physically, but mentally.

"I was at the club with the boys," He slips on his pajama T-shirt. "I told you."

"Right." You whisper, eyes stuck to your lap.

"Come on," He calls, fixing the pillows on his side. "We should get some sleep."