Chapter 51: Back in LA

Boss

Michelle Obama

Purse all heavy

Gettin' Oprah dollars 

All the fans cheered as I finished singing Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony. I bowed and ran off stage to a room where all the guys were waiting. 

I was immediately engulfed in a hug. "That was amazing babe" Jack said kissing me. 

"Thanks, im mean I try" I said flipping my hair and pretending to be cocky. Nash just scoffed, "cocky much?"

"Nash, dont deny it, you love me" He gave in and hugged me. "Your like my little sister, annoying but I love ya" he said ruffling me hair. 

"Good Job guys!" Bart said as he came into the room. "So tonight we are leaving to go back to California so go get ready" I looked at Jack who gave me a confused shrug.

"Wait I thought we were going to New Orleans?" I questioned. Now I was confused.

"Change of plans" he said simply then he walked out of the room. Thats odd.

We all went up to our rooms and packed up all of our stuff. Carter came out of the bathroom with my curler in hand. "Dont forget this" he said as he put it in my suitcase.

"Thanks Cartah" I said as I zipped up my case. I stood up and fell onto the bed face first. Honestly I was pooped. 

"Someones tired" Carter said with a chuckle. "You got that right" I mumbled into the pillow. I felt the bed dip next to me. "Whats wrong?" Carter asked with concern.

I looked up at him to see a genuine face looking at me. I sighed and sat up. I told him about the whole Cameron Jack Pros Cons thing and Brittany with her threats. This whole week with her, she has made me do everything because if I dont she will 'spill my secret'.

I mean its not even a bad secret but I would rather it not get out. 

"Shes just a bitch" Carter said as I finished my story. That made me smile. "See Carter is always great for when your upset" he said doing a little dance. 

We both then got a text from Bart saying that we were leaving. We got off the bed and picked up our stuff. Our room was pretty clean in comparison the other biys and I was proud because my room back home was always trashed.

We closed the door and left for the elevator.

<><><><><><><><>

The sign read 'Welcome to California' as we walked through the airport. 

I felt a little sadness because what happened a a little over a month ago. Jack just pulled me closer to him and I felt a sense of security.

There was no fans in the airport, that was odd. But I guess it was a spur of the moment thing coming here. 

I was so tired still and I could barley walk. I nearly walked into the boys bathroom, thats how tired I was. If it wasnt for Jack looking up at the right time, it would have been awkward.

I dragged my feet behind everyone as we walked through the airport. Jack chuckled at my tiredness. He crouched down and I jumped on his back, hooking my arms around his neck and and my legs around his waist.

He gave me the piggy back ride through the airport, earning weird looks from everyone around us. We put our stuff in the cars that would take us to the hotel and we hoped in. We were staying in the more Hollywood and superstar part of LA.

It would be amazing if I met someone famous on my birthday. A girl can dream. Oh yeah, its mine and Kaydens birthday tomorrow but we dont plan on making a big deal about it. We never were into celebrating our birthdays with big events. It was more of a small thing with our closest family.

Mahogany turned around in her seat at the front of the van, "Guess whats tomorrow!"

"What?" Nash said all girl like, trying to imitate Mahogany. She just rolled her eyes at him, "Gabriella and Kaydens 19th birthday!" she clapped.

My eyes shot open immediately expecting the guys to go crazy since we didnt tell them. But the thing is they didnt say a word, neither did Bart.

All the guys were avoiding my eyes including Kayden while Mahogany had a huge grin on her face.  "Whats going on?" I questioned, "Mahogany?"

She smirked and said "All im saying is the reason we came to LA again wasnt for Magcon"

I groaned in frustration. "What does that even mean?!" 

"Youll see tomorrow sis, your in for a special birthday surprise" Kayden said with a grin.