Chapter 53: Birthday Celebrations (Part 2)

The limo driver drove back to the hotel. "Mahogany is gonna help you get ready for tonight, we are going somewhere amazing" Jack said before kissing me and leaving to get stuff ready. 

All the boys went to get ready as well. Once getting to our room Mahogany was raving about how tonight was going to be amazing and fabulous and memorable. I sat down on my bed for a sec and opened my laptop. 

I checked twitter and instagram seeing the boys posted happy birthday photos and videos of me. And it wasn't just one from each, there were multiple, funny, embarrassing, you name it. 

Taylor posted a pic of me and him from the roller coaster at six flags. Our faces were priceless. I logged onto Skype and as soon as I did I got a video call from Ashton. Should I answer?

I clicked the little green button and for a second there was a bit of lag but then it settled and there he was, the blonde Australian boy wearing a bandana.

"HEY! Happy Birthday!" he said into the camera. I couldnt help but smile. "Thanks Ash"

"Boys! Its Gabriella!" Ash shouted. A few seconds later Calum, Luke and Michael all jumped on Ash and tried to say hello to me. 

"Hi guys!" I shouted. Mahogany looked at me funny and I motioned for her come over. She quickly ran over and sat next to me. "Hey guys" she said into the camera. 

"Hey Lox" the said in unison. "So Gabriella, hows being 19 feel?" Michael asked, "Oh how I remember the days" he said sighing in happiness. 

"Its pretty good, hows being on tour with One Direction?" I asked with a smirk.

"Freaking amazing!" Calum and Luke said in unison. "It must be" I said imagining what like would be like touring with One Direction. 

"I have a surprise for you" Ashton said out of the blue. I gave him a confused look. "I have some people who wanna say something to you, ill be right back" he said. 

He and the other guys left the room and left an empty bed.  

"Who do you think hes talking about?" Mahogany asked. 

"I dont know, maybe its Harry Styles" I said bursting into laughter. Mahogany joined in. We laughed for a good minute joking about how it would be so amazing to meet Harry Styles.

"It would be perfect wouldnt it?" a deep voice said. I turned to the screen to see the one and only Harry Styles sitting there, playing with his beanie. Mahogany's eyes were wide and was speechless. "Oh-uh-Im sorry, that was so embarrassing" I said turning into a tomato. 

He laughed and fixed his beanie. "Oi Naill! Louis! Come here!" Two more boys then came into the shot. "Is this Gabriella?" Niall asked in his adorable Irish accent. 

"Yep, Liam! Zayn! Come here!" Harry called again. Zayn and Liam came into view and I had to hold back from fangirling. This doesnt happen to an ordinary girl, like ever. Im surprised Mahogany has kept calm this whole time. 

"Now that we're all here, we would like to say something," they all looked at each other, "or sing something" Louis said with a smirk.

All at the same time they started singing,

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Gabriella, Happy Birthday to yooouuuu

Zayn sang the last bit, doing a high note and I almost fell off my chair.  Finally in unison they all shouted "Happy Birthday!" then all of a sudden the 5SOS guys jumped back into the frame and started yelling Happy Birthday as well.