Chapter 21: Best Afternoon

I pulled away from Cameron. He was smiling and so was I. I was speechless, this was the second time I kissed Cameron and im so confused. But right now everything seemed perfect, the sunset, the beach and Cameron. 

Then  I remebered the plan. Of course that had to come in and ruin everything. It reminded me of what doing this was for. I got up and brushed the sand off my hands. I winked at Cam and walked back to the hotel making sure I moved my hips.

Of course I feel guilty but I dont think I could ever be with him because of my past. Just before I walked throught the entrance to the pool I was pulled intothe bushes.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted at the unknown guy. He turned around and revealed himself to being Ashton. "Oh Ashton! im sorry!" I said hugging him. 

"Thats ok, I realised that this wasnt the best way to talk to you" He laughed. There are his dimples again, this boy is going to be the death of me. 

"Thanks for coming to Magcon today and letting me play the guitar with you guys" I told Ashton. "It was one of the best afternoons Ive had in a long time"

Ashtons POV

"It was one of the best afternoons Ive had in a long time" Gabriella said. Her eyes were twinkling with happiness. Should I ask her? What if she says no? Just do it Ashton! Be a man, grow some balls and ask her. Ok im gonna do it. Here goes

"Well do you wanna have an even better afternoon, maybe on Saturday at 3?" I hinted. Please get the hint. Please get the hint.  "Are you asking me out on a date?" She questioned. I couldnt tell if she was happy about it or if she was upset.

I hesitated "Yes". Her face lit up with the biggest smile I had ever seen and she jumped up hugging me. "So is that a yes?" I asked her. She let go and said "Yes". 

When she said that my stomach was going crazy. I was so excited.

She was so close and I then realised that she was in only a bkikini. I looked away embarrased. She turned my chin so that I was facing her again. She stood on her tipy toes and leant up and kissed me on the cheek. My skin tingled where she kissed me and it spread throughout my entire body. 

"So ill text you later?" she asked. I nodded as she turned to go back to the hotel. 

"Bye Gabriella!" I waved. She turned and waved and then kept running to the pool entrace. I couldnt help but stare.

She was perfect.

Gabriella's POV

I ran back to the pool feeling the happiest ive felt in a long time. The last time I felt this happy was when I found out that we were moving to California away from...the guys.

Oh shit! What is going to happen now? I cant go through with this plan. I cant hurt Ashton or keep secrets from the guys any longer. The guys are too nice and I think its time for me to tell them who I am.

I went to find Mahogany. I need her opinion. She wasnt at the pool so I checked the lobby. Surely enough she was talking to Cameron and Hayes. I started walking over there and as soon as Cam saw me he smiled. He is too nice, this is the reason I cant do this anymore.

"Hey can I speak to Mahogany and Hayes alone for a minute?" I asked Cam who nodded and went to the elevator. He smiled once more just as the doors closed. 

'Guys we have a problem" I panicked. "What is it?" Hayes questioned concern evident on his face. 

"Ashton asked me out on a date and I said yes and I feel like I cant do this anymore" I rushed out. "I have to tell the guys who I am, I cant go on with this plan, I cant hurt Ashton" I dropped onto one of the lobby couches.

Mahogany sat next to me and rubbed circles on my back. " Its ok, im happy for you that Ashton asked you out and I thnk that your decision to tell the guys is completly rational. No matter how much I wanted to see them beg for forgiveness I will stand by you one hundred percent" Mahogany soothed. 

"So will I" Hayes added. That cause me to smile. "I love you guys so much, I just dont think I can do it alone, what if they hurt me again?" I trembled.

"They wont, ill be there to protect you" Hayes gloated showing off his muscles. I laughed and so did Mahogany. "Not funny" he whined. He was pouting and it was adorable."Aww boobear!!" I said pinching his cheeks.

I reaslised its now or never. "Lets go tell them who the real me is"