3.1

A few days later, Dom, Carrie, Mia, Letty, and  Jesse are at the garage

A few days later, Dom, Carrie, Mia, Letty, and Jesse are at the garage.
"What about parts and service?" Carrie asks Dom as she and Mia look at some paperwork.
"Hold off on it," Dom tells them, causing Carrie to roll her eyes.
"Dom, I don't know what to do with it," Mia says as a tow truck backs up in front of the garage with a totaled car on it.
"All right, what the hell is this?" Carrie says as she, Dom, and Jesse walk over to the door.
"What do you got there?" Dom asks as Brian walks over to them.
"This is your car," Brian answers him.
"My car?" Dom asks as Jesse hits the car. "I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car."
"You could push this across the finish line, or tow it," Jesse says causing Carrie to nod in agreement.
"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line," Carrie adds causing Letty to give her a high five.
"No faith," Brian defends himself.
"I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage," Dom tells him.
"Pop the hood," Brian tells Jesse.
"Pop the hood?" Dom asks him confused.
"Pop the hood," Brian answers him with a smile. They get the car off of the tow truck and into the garage.
"2JZ engine. No shit," Jesse says as they take the hood off.
"And what did I tell you?" Brian says with a smirk.
"We retract our previous statements," Carrie says as Dom nods in agreement.
"You know what? This will decimate all after you put about $15,000 in it," Jesse says as he looks at Dom. "Or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan."
"We'll put it on my tab at Harry's," Dom says as he turns to Brian.
"Yes!" Jesse cheers as he and Carrie high five.
"I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass," Dom tells Brian. "There's a show down in the desert called Race Wars. That's where you'll do it. When you're not working at Harry's, you're working here."
"If you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona..." Carrie says as she looks at Brian with a smirk. "...you don't belong near a car."
The next day after taking the car apart they went to Harry's to get the parts they need.

"No, I got that... What's it called? That attention disorder..." Jesse starts to explain as Carrie walks into the garage.
"ADD," Carrie answers him as she gives him a hug. "And we still love you all the same."
"Yes, that shit. Yeah. You know, I was good in algebra and like math and shit. Everything else I failed. Dropped out of school. I don't know. It's just something about engines that calms me down, you know," Jesse explains causing Carrie to smile at him as she nods in agreement.
"Alright, lets pack up and go get some grub," Carrie says as she claps her hands together before they leave to the Toretto household.

Carrie is watching the grill as she and Dom talk about the car and race wars

Carrie is watching the grill as she and Dom talk about the car and race wars. Letty, Leon, and Vince pull up in the driveway having went to pick up the groceries they needed.
"I'm outta here," Vince says as he hands his bags to Leon, having seen Brian.
"Come on, dog," Leon tries.
"Yo, Dom," Letty says.
"Vince, get over here and give us a hand," Carrie calls as Vince starts walking back to his car.
"Looks like you got all the help you need, sister," Vince says before getting into his car and driving off.

"Mia!" Dom calls as he puts BBQ sauce on the chicken.
"The chicken's dry!" Carrie tells her trying to get her to hurry.
"All right. I'm coming out already," Mia says as she brings out a bowl of rolls. She is followed by Jesse and Brian, who are carrying beers. Mia hugs Dom before they all go sit at the table with Dom and Carrie sitting at each end of the table. Jesse grabs a piece of chicken and puts it on his plate.
"Hey, hold up," Dom tells him. "Because you were the first to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace." Carrie smiles at the family setting before crossing her hands.
"Dear heavenly..." Jesse starts but doesn't know how to continue.
"Spirit," Leon says helping him out.
"Spirit. Thank you," Jesse says. "Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos and titanium valve springs. Thank you."
"Amen," Letty says as she and Leon clap.
"Not bad," Dom tells him.
"He was praying to the car gods, man," Carrie says before they start fixing their plates.
"Look who it is. "Old Coyotes 'R' Us"," Leon says causing them to look and see Vince walking up.
"I thought you weren't hungry, brother," Carrie says with a smirk.
"You know, I gotta eat," Vince says.
"He's always hungry," Letty says in agreement.
"All right, sit down," Dom says before Vince walks over and kisses the back of Dom's head.
"How you doing, Mia?" Vince asks as he walks to his seat. Vince squeezes Carrie's shoulder before sitting across from Brian. Vince grabs Brian's beer before water falling some into his mouth. Brian takes a drink of his beer after Vince sets it back down.
"Let's eat some grub, man," Letty says as she pats Vince's back. Later that night everyone is watching a movie besides Brian and Mia who are cleaning up.