5.1

A day later, Carrie pulls up at the gate to race wars behind the team

"How's it going, bro?" Carrie asks the guy at the gate.
"Welcome to Race Wars," The guy tells Carrie as he hands her a bracelet.
"Great. Thanks a lot," Carrie says before getting in line to race. Someone writes 624 on her back mirror as she is waiting in line. She is the next up to race so she starts checking everything in her car.
"Baby. Hey, baby," The guy she is racing says getting her attention. "You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face."
"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," Carrie tells him as she pulls down her sunglasses to look at him.
"I'll race you for that sweet little ass," The guy says causing her to roll her eyes.
"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard cause this one is taken. You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now. What's it gonna be?" Carrie says before showing her money.
"You got it," The guy says as he shows his own money. They pull up to the starting line. Carrie looks at the guy to find him making kissy faces at her. She rolls her eyes as she pushes her sunglasses back up before she gets ready to go. They are side by side as they take off. About half way through Carrie hits her NOS. Carrie collects her money before going over to where the team is.
"That's my sister!" Vince says as she walks over, showing the money she won.
"Nice job," Letty tells her as they hug.
"You too," Carrie says seeing as Letty had won her race as well.
"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems," Leon says as he runs over to Dom and the others.
"What?" Dom asks.
"Jesse," Leon answers him and points to the Jetta.
"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asks as they watch the Jetta leave race wars.
"He just raced Tran for slips," Leon answers him.
"Oh, shit," Dom says before Tran drives over to them.
"Where's he going?" Tran asks as he gets out of the car.
"He went to the car wash," Dom lies.
"Whatever. Go fetch my car," Tran orders.
"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that," Dom tells him before walking back over to the others.
"Toretto! SWAT came into my house disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out," Tran yells while Vince moves his sister behind him as Tran's guys start walking over. "And you know what? It was you!" Dom punches Tran into the face sending him to the ground and then keeps punching him. Leon pushes some of Tran's guys back while Letty punches Lance in the face sending him to the ground. Vince goes to help the security guard get Dom off of Tran when Carrie notices that Lance got back up and is heading towards her brother. She quickly punches him in the face which sends him to the ground.
"Get off of him, man. Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yells as he pulls Dom off of Tran.
"I never narked on nobody! I never narked on nobody!" Dom yells as Vince pulls him away before Letty and Carrie follow them to the trailer.

That night Letty, Leon, Vince, Carrie, and Dom are getting ready to leave to take a truck when Mia comes over and starts arguing with Dom.
"I have respected you and I haven't said shit. Now I am asking you not to go," Mia says as she looks at Dom.
"I'm doing this for all of us," Dom tells her.
"Don't give me that crap. You're doing this for you. Why are you insisting on doing this? Dom, please, just don't," Mia says before they get into the cars and leave. They arrive at where the civics are stashed.
"All right, we're one man short," Dom says as he takes the covers off of the civics. "Letty, I need you on the left side. Carrie, your with her."
"Your sister's right about this one. This don't feel good," Leon says as he brings the harpoon gun to Dom.
"Don't do that," Dom tells him.
"Something's wrong," Letty tells him as she brings over the other gun.
"Stop," Dom says.
"We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse," Carrie says in hopes he will change his mind.
"Look. This is the mother load. We've been on this for three months. After this, it's a long vacation for everyone. Let's go," Dom says trying to calm them.
"I hope so," Leon says before going to get in his car.
"Come on. Let's make this happen," Carrie tells the team, praying that nothing goes wrong.
"Leon, keep on those scanners," Dom says as he walks over.
"Copy that," Leon says.
"All right, let's go," Dom says before they get in the cars and take off.