When The Mob Villain Doesn't Want To Die: Preview

"Why do you have that book, Ron?"

The man, Ron turns his confused eyes to the book. A moment passes as he realizes that she saw the book title. He laughs awkwardly and says, "Well, I was growing bored--" "You are in the novel world of 'The Return of The Poison Master'! Why the hell would you bring its novel version here! And also, you have your own study back at your house, can you just sit there?!" "Everyone wants a change of air." Ron says, fake gasping and looking offended that how she was accusing him. The woman, Vira, is not even bothered at that.

"Then why here? There are a million other dimensions in the galaxy! Why did you choose this one in particular?" Ron shuts up for a bit, because what she said had a point. He sighs and decides to tell the truth, "Well, as you know, I was sent here to monitor this world because of my unique idea a year ago--"

"You were punished because you almost messed up the Lovely Princess universe by sending a soul into Athanasia's body and creating a new alternative world."

"But that universe is pretty good. The real world enjoyed it you know!"

"Whatever, so what kind of mischief are you up to?"

"I was feeling bored, so I decided to create a new alternative world for 'The Return of The Poison Master' by placing its novel version here!" He says, tapping on a wooden table near them and placing the book on it. 

*****

What will you do when you realize that you are a villain who is going to die soon?

 This is the story of Lester Farrington, a mob villain who finds out that his entire world is a novel and that he is going to die. 

WHEN THE MOB VILLAIN DOESN'T WANT TO DIE

Coming Soon!

*****

Hope you all enjoy it!