Chapter 4. Let It Out

Adriana's Pov-

I WOKE up in a big comfortable ass bed, hearing the shower running, and rolled over sitting up. The room was white and burgundy, with a flat screen and other bullshit. The shower stopped and Jaden came out in a towel. My jaw dropped! Like literally! He had water dripping down his abs and- "Take a picture, it'll last longer babe." He said smirking. I shook my head and could feel my cheeks heating up. He chuckled and grabbed some clothes going back in the bathroom. I sighed and through my head back. I laid back down pulling the covers over my head.

About 5 minutes later Jaden came out and pulled the covers off of me. "Hey!" "Come on, get up. I have some business to take care of, and I need to take you home." "No." I mumbled into his pillow. "What?" "I said no." He rolled me over so I was on my back. He got on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. "What did you say?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. "Uh-... I-I said no." "That's what I thought you said." He said. He started kissing my neck, and he found my sweet spot causing me to tense up. "Is that it?" He said, referring to my sweet spot. "N-No." "Liar." He mumbled.

He started sucking and biting on it. I was biting my lip so hard I thought it would start bleeding. "Let it out." He said, seductively in my ear. I shook my head 'no' and he let go of my wrist. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. He grabbed my ass and pushed me against his manhood. "Let it out." He demanded. "No." I mumbled. He went back to sucking and biting on my neck. I tried pushing him off of me, and he started dry humping me a little. I moaned and grabbed his shoulders wanting him to go faster. "Aye Ja- Whoa, sorry." I looked and seen that Guy with the bushy/curly hair, standing in the door way.

I pushed Jaden off of me and got up slipping my toms on. I walked past that guy and ran down the stairs hearing Jaden calling my name. I walked past some other guys and opened the door walking outside. "Adriana, wait." He said, grabbing my wrist. "What?" "What's wrong?" "Nothing, just take me home." I said. I pulled away from him and got in the car. He got in and pulled off.

We were driving in silence for a little while until I decided to ask him a question. "What do you do?" "What?" "What is your job?" "Why?" "Because you have this nice ass car and big ass house. What do you do?" He tensed up a bit, "Uh... The less you know, the safer you'll be." "What is that supposed to mean?" "Exactly what I just said." "Bu-" "Will you just fucking drop it?!" He yelled. I sighed and sat back in the seat. I'm starting to get kind of used to his mood swings.

He stopped a block away from my house and I grabbed my bag getting out. "Wait." He said, grabbing my arm turning me around. "What?" "Look I'm sorry for yelling at you." He said, looking into my eyes. I nodded and tried to walk away, but he pulled me back and crashed his lips to mine. He pulled away and got back in his car driving away. I smiled and squealed jumping up and down. I calmed myself down and walked home.

Jaden's Pov-

Shit! What did I just do?! I can't keep leading her on! I can't be with her. It's too dangerous. I could see it now. People coming after her just to get to me or somebody kid napping her just to get me to come to them. I can't help myself though. She's too damn gorgeous. I don't want to like her, but I can't help it. I just might have to try and keep myself away from her, before I put her in some serious danger.

Comment & vote

ilygsm

(: