introduction

It's the world of soulmates where people remember the sentence or a line which is said by their soulmate from their past lives and when you meet your soulmate fall in love with them and Finally accept them truly as a soulmate the one with who you want to live your life with they'll start remembering their past lives and the scene behind what made their soulmate say that thing.
In this world there's barely any person whi can't find a soulmate if a person isn't able to find a soulmate it means their soulmate's all 9 lives have ended or their soulmate doesn't exist.
All soulmates dies together or max after a gap of a year as they can't live together.
If a person doesn't dies after the soulmate is dead they'll become cupid (a fairy with wings and a ring on head and a wand in hand) if they'll be successful of bringing two soulmates together they'll get chance to live again and will be granted one wish.
In this world If a person Commit sucide that person won't get to live again you won't be reincarnated as sucide is the biggest sin.

Taehyung is a doctor in the Seoul National University hospital and jungkook is intern under taehyung's supervision. Taehyung is a social butterfly every patient of him loves him alot he's a sweet and kind guy after his parents death he decided to become a doctor and save as much as lives he can  where as Jungkook is a pychotic he thinks alot the voice inside him controls most of the times he wonders alot about world about life and death and that was the reason of him becoming a doctor. Jungkook knows a line by his soulmate from his previous life he thinks about his soulmate a lot where as taehyung doesn't remember any line or even a word of his soulmate from his previous life he wonders why he don't remember anything he sometimes wonders does he have a soulmate or not  Jin is jungkook's elder brother where as jimin is Tae's non identical twin. Yoongi and namjoon both are tae and jimin's childhood friends where as jhope is Jin and jungkook's childhood friend. What will happen when all of them will meet ?