chapter 13

Jungkook's pov

     What if you think what is right is actually wrong? How do people react to it ?? Do they let it go ? Do they get angry ? What do they do ? What if you trust someone on your life but that person kills you some day and breaks your trust ? TRUST! it's hard to trust someone in this world. Not anyone is trustable. We human's are greedy and ruthless for our greed and needs we can do anything. People nowadays can't even trust their families most of the times.There Very few people whom we can trust.

       "Jungkook-ah take your medicines before you go in bed." Hyung shouted as I went towards my room. I nodded and went back to hyung and he gave me medicines and I went to sleep.

       It's 3Am I woke up with strange noises. I was sweating. I couldn't move. Those strange voice were hissing some random gibberish. Someone humming weirdly familiar tunes. Hissing noises were coming from closet and those weird tunes were coming frot under my bed. There was someone under my bed. "THEY WILL KILL YOU JUNGKOOK. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE HERE" voice inside my head said. I wasn't able to sit. It felt like my body is frozen. I felt pressure on my chest like someone- something was on top of me - clawing at me.

      I tried to scream but my mouth didn't open. I knew it was hallucination as it's one of the symptom though it lasted for only 5 minutes it terrified me. After 5 minutes all those hissing and weird tunes were gone.
"THERE IS MONSTER UNDER YOUR BED" the old voice said. "DON'T STAND UP OR TRY TO GO OUT THE MONSTER IS WAITING FOR YOU TO STAND UP AND HE'LL THEN PULL YOU WITH HIM UNDER YOUR BED AND WILL KILL YOU" the new voice which came In my mind yesterday said. "I can't stand up but I can call Hyung" I said to myself and searched for phone with my shaky hands.

      "The number you are trying to call is busy" was the only answer I get everytime I call Hyung. It's 3AM with whom is hyung talking to ? I now decided to shout as hyung wasn't picking up the call. "HYUNG!!!" I shouted once and I could hear someone running outside. Within 30 seconds hyung was standing on the door with phone on his ears and fear in his eyes. "I'll talk to you tomorrow" he said "yeah let's meet tomorrow" he added and Hung up the call.

      Seeing hyung is couldn't control myself and burst into tears making Hyung more scared than he already was. He ran to me and sat in front of me. "koo what happened ?? Why are you crying ?? Did you had a bad dream" he threw lots of questions as he hugged me. "it was scary" I cried as hyung drew circles on my back to calm me. "shh... it's nothing" he said. "there's a monster under my bed he'll kill me" I cried
"Jungkookie there's nothing under your bed you are hallucinating"
"There was also someone in my closet I heard hissing noises from there they'll kill me hyung" I cried more.
"It's nothing jungkookie no one is trying to kill you. If you are scared here let's go to my room. Come on stand up"
"No, if I'll stand up monster will pull me under my bed and will kill me"
"They'll do nothing. Now, hyung is here he'll protect you"

         HYUNG IS THERE TO PROTECT ME mom has always said this to me.  I'm lucky to have hyung. He protects me every time. I've always trusted him whenever he said he'll protect me. In school I used to be silent never talked to anyone and always got bullied. Once, I had enough so I fought with one of the bully and ran away as I saw blood coming from his nose. I panicked and ran. I don't know how hyung found me when I chose the best place to hide. He asked me to come out from cabinet. I was hiding in one of the empty cabinet. I was scared thinking that I murdered someone so I said no. Hyung gave his hand to me and said "don't be scared hyung is here to protect you" and I trusted him and came out. He really protected me those people stopped bullying me later he stopped mom and dad from shouting at me he talked to my teacher. He really saved me not only once but many times. I trusted him this time too and stood up to go with him.

        "Take rest and sleep well tomorrow you have night shift so you want be able to sleep so sleep now" he said as he made me lie down on his bed. "hyung will be beside you don't be scared" he added and I nodded. I slept well without any worry as hyung was beside me. I held his hand so that he don't go away and slept with smile on my face.

       "Jungkook are you okay ?" taehyung Hyung said as checked the file of a patient in front of me. No!! I wasn't okay. I was scared that hallucination lasted for only 5 minutes but it terrified me I kept thinking about that whole day. "Yes, I'm fine" I lied.

    "Jungkook" someone said after the patient went outside I turned and saw yoongi hyung. He came inside and gave a smile. "Hyung? What happened ? Why are you suddenly here?" Taehyung hyung bombarded him with questions. "I was here to give jungkook these medicines" he said as he handovered me a packet of medicines "tale it when you have hallucinations" he said as he smiled at me. How did he knew about it ? "Your hyung told me about it this morning" he then added. "Hallucinations ?" Taehyung hyung asked as he looked at me with worried eyes. "Yeah it's a symptom strangely his symptoms are slow and he's too quiet in this situation many people face lot's of difficulties they face hallucinations continuously and keep getting frustrated and keep shouting" he said. "It's good thing that you haven't showed much symptoms and you are not to loud about anything it'll help you in getting rid of every voice in Your head. But don't forget schizophrenia can come again. It never leaves a person for forever" he then added.

      It'll come back. I won't be normal again ?? "Don't worry I'll always be there for you jungkook. I'll protect you" taehyung Hyung said giving me his boxy smile after yoongi hyung left. I looked at him and smiled with a nod. I don't know much about him yet but still I TRUSTED him.