Drunk Taehyung

Time Skip,
3 months later,

Sana's POV

These days Taehyung took care of me and made me feel like a princess...he's too cute.. about school...well girls were not liking the fact initially but later gave up...we became a good couple...and everything was alright...I'm watching Netflix rn...but then I got a call...

On the call,
??: Ummm...are you Sana??..
Sana: Yeah...whi are you??..
??: I am Jimin...Taehyung's friend....he is actually drunk and is calling you like crazy...hear it...

I then heard Taehyung's voice...

Taehyung: yAhh...WhErE iS mY wiFey...SANAAAAAAA... I wAnT HeR...
Jimin: Umm...Sana can you please send me your location...I'll bring him...
Sana:Yeah.. wait a minute..

After call,

I then sent him my live location and in about 20 mins My doorbell rang...I saw a cute man holding this drunk ass man...but Tae is looking like a Lost puppy....haha....I asked jimin,

I asked jimin,

Sana: Jimin...can you please take him to the couch...
Jimin: Yeah..

He then kept Tae on the couch and said,

Jimin: Bruh..this man is a pain in the ass...I shouldn't have asked him to drink even...
Sana: Why did he drink??..
Jimin: Umm..sorry I asked him... but he looked sad...is something wrong???...You can tell me...
Sana: Idk..I'll ask him...BTW, do you need water...guess you're tired...
Jimin: Yes please...thank you...

I went in and bought water but what I saw was....

Taehyung was trying to kiss Jimin...and Jimin.was shouting....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Taehyung: YAhhhhhhhhhh....lEmmE kIss yOu tilLL mY wIfEy cOmEs....JiMinIe PaBo...
Jimin: Yahhhh...I'm not gay...go kiss your wifey....Sana I'm going....bruh...I'll kill this man...best of luck....

Wait shit..now I'll have to carry THIS HEAVY ASS MAN...TO THE BEDROOM...FUCK....

I somehow took him to our bedroom..while he kept blabbering and kissing me...DUMBFUCK....Finally I took him to bed...but then what he said made my eyes cone out of their socket...

Taehyung: WiFey....lEt's mAke yOu PreGnAnt tOnIgHt....yOu aRe sOooo...SEXY....yOur bOobs are sO bIg...dO yOu hAve mILk iN iT~~~~

Is he even real...I'll kill him tomorrow but I can't even leave him rn...I then somehow pushed him with blankets and he fell asleep soon..

Next Morning,

Taehyung's POV

Ughh...my head hurts...I was DRUNK last night...shit she'll kill me...but I was too stressed...

Flashback

Last Night,
8pm,

I was with Jimin...My best friend...I was stressed after a call from my parents...they said that our marriage time is finished and now we can divorce since we didn't wanted this...are we a joke or what...how can they say us to divorce so easily and they also said theywouldbevisiting soon...I don't want this but what if Sana wants divorce....I'm afraid...afraid to LOSE HER...I can't live without her...

(Potato: Yeah...and water, oxygen, food all are a joke to him🤣🤣🤣🤣...he was the one who didn't want to marry her duh...now see this lovesick boy... )

Jimin was drinking so I also thought of drinking....I don't remember what happened later...

Present Time

I saw Sana moving...she then opened her eyes...

Taehyung: Good morning wifey...
Sana: Goo...I won't talk to you...
Taehyung:Owww...I'm.hurt wifey...
Sana: Fuck off...
Taehyung: Aww...Sowwy...I won't do that again...please sowwy...

Sana's POV

Ugh...why is this man so cute...

why is this man so cute

I hate him...for being too cute...he knows I can't resist his puppy eyes...but this evil boy...did that only...kkk fine...

Sana: Okk...fine but promise me you won't....
Taehyung: Pawmise...
Sana: Enough of this act Tae...haha...Good morning baby...
Taehyung: Wait...I want kissey...my morning kissey...
Sana: Aish....this baby boy...come...

I was gonna kiss him but then the door bell rang and he stood up annoyed and went down...I followed him only to find Mom, dad and Mr. And Mrs.Kim...

I greeted them,

Sana: Good morning...Eomma, appa..and Mr. And Mrs.Kim...
Them: Good morning...
Taehyung: Morning...but why are you all here??...

He said in a Cold tone..what's up with him???

Mr.kim: Obviously for your divorce...Taehyung...

TBC-
Bye till then,

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣REPRESENTING THE GREAT GRAND TAECHWITA FAMILY

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
REPRESENTING THE GREAT GRAND TAECHWITA FAMILY...

Sowwy for any mistakes...pwease forgive your potato author....

If you enjoyed please VOTE GUYS...