Divorce??

Potato's POV

Mr.kim: Obviously for your divorce...Taehyung...

Taehyung was really afraid rn...he won't be able to afford the loss of his love...meanwhile Sana was schoked and heartbroken....

Sana: W-What??...Tae you....I shouldn't have believed you...I hate you...but I'd this is what you want then.. okk...let it be...
Taehyung: Noooooooooooo.....Believe me....it's not my fault...
Mr.Kang: What happened???....
Taehyung: Why???...Just why???..Are we puppets???..You can marry us and you can divorce us???...I won't divorce her...I love her....
Sana: HuH???...
Taehyung: I love you wifey...i really do...they told me about the divorce earlier that is why I was like that last night....I don't know if you love or not but I do...and I won't ever divorce you in my whole life until...Y-You want...to g-go....but please don't leave me...please....

With that he broke into tears...but Sana quickly took him in his embrace...

Sana: I love you tooo....I won't leave you...
Taehyung: Jinja??...
Sana: Ne~~~
Mr.Kim: So you both won't divorce??..
Taehyung/Sana: Yeah...we won't...
Mr.Kang: Them don't....we were not the ones who didn't wanted to even marry...
Mrs.Kim: BTW, when will we get our grandchildren??....

Sana who was smiling now chocked on bare air...meanwhile Taehyung smirked and said,

Taehyung: Soon...
Sana: No...
Taehyung: Why???...I remember I wanted to make you pregnant last night only...you look so hot...and your bo-
Sana: KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG SHUT UP...

Their parents laughed....

Taehyung: Yahh...eomma appa and Mr. And Mrs.Kang shoo..shoo...I promise I'll make her pregnant....

With that Taehyung pulled Sana on his shoulders and walked up to their bedroom....

Meanwhile their parents...

Mrs.Kim: Hahaha...these kids...
Mrs.Kang: Seriously...kids these days are too hormonal...
Mr.Kang: Hun...we were like this too...
Mrs.Kang: Shut up you old man...
Mr.kim : I'm proud of my son..he's like me..I remember our first night was so-
Mrs.kim: You are still hormonal..old man...

Then they left...

Smut Ahead..

Sana's POV

This hulk like man took me in and threw me on the bed...WTF...

Taehyung: Say bye to your VIRGINITY baby...

he then said in a deep husky voice which sent shivers down my spine...he smirked devilishly licking his lips Seductively...

he smirked devilishly licking his lips Seductively

Sana: Yahhh..lem-

He interrupted me with a deep passionate kiss...soon this kiss turned out to be a lustful one...we were making out...when I got breathless and tapped on his shoulder....he then broke the kiss and said....

Taehyung: I was waiting for this for so long babygirl...now I'll mark you as mine....

He then trailed down open mouth kisses through my jawline to my neck...sucking and biting it creating hickeys while finding my sweet spot...as he bit my sweet spot I let out a loud moan to which he smirked...he then ripped my clothes in seconds and hovered me looking at my body....I got embarrassed and...I tried to cover myself but he said...

Taehyung: Don't...babygirl you're beautiful....I didn't knew I had missed this beautiful view for so long...

I blushed at his comment meanwhile he kept sucking on my body...he traced down my cleavage to my navel and then to my p-ssy...he started eating me out...I was a moaning mess...

After a few minutes I came and he licked it all not leaving a drop...

He then opened his shirt and I swear to God...the view was the best ever...he had whole six pack abs and I was drooling without me realizing...he then suddenly said...

Taehyung: Like the view kitten...

I  nodded blushing and he smirked...He then opened his boxers and I gulped seeing his long Ding Dong...damn will it even fit??...

(Potato: I like calling it Ding Dong...ita funny yk....😂😂😂)

Taehyung chuckled and said...

Taehyung: Don't worry...I'll be gentle this time...

(Potato: Biggest lie ever)

He then entered my slowly giving me time to adjust...to his...ehem...

He then slowly Thurston and kissed me while his one hand was massaging my boob and the other was on my wait...

I was moaning loudly...then the pain turned into pleasure and I said...

Sana: Taehyung...faster...

He spanked my ass and said...

Taehyung: Call me daddy kitten...ahhhhh.....and just wait I'll make you beg for.....ahhhhh....me to stop now...fuck....

And he did...guess I did a big mistake...

After the heated session...

He finally pulled out after an eternity.... and Said....

Taehyung: I love you baby...
Sana: I love you too Daddy...

I was tried af and slept cuddling with him...

----------------------------------

Potato: Sorry if it wasn't good enough...I'm an inexperienced...useless peice of Potato...so sorry for any mistakes....

Potato: You need hobi water....here free hobi water...and namjesus for you all..

Potato: I an Innocent

Potato: I an Innocent...I am a hobi kid as I dived in hobi water....

TBC-
Bye till then..

TBC-Bye till then

My actual story....forever....

Guys if you liked it please VOTE FOR AUTHOR POTATO...Bye Love ya...
💜💜❤❤💜💜