Chapter 1

"A person..A neighbourhood..A city..A country..or..World.

We mostly agree that the world revolves around money.Making money,right?

Rarely,like really we tend to forget the invisible things it revolves around.

I when was watching the clouds pass by,a sudden thought stroked..Those invisible,imaginary things that we run after everyday....."Emotions".

Some run after the emotions 'Trust' , 'Kindness' , 'Friendship'.

Some run after the emotions 'Excitement' , ' Pride' and 'Determination'.

Some run after the emotions 'Joy' , 'Romance' , 'Love'.

While there are some emotions which we run from 'Fear' , ' Sadness' , ' Disgust' , 'Guilt' , 'Depressed'.

And the most important..HOPE...we held onto this imaginary monosyllabic word..

Whatever I am . I am who I am. I know that I am going to balance all these emotions all equally. That I will not let one emotion overshadow the other..    "

'Hmmm..I think this much is enough for my today's assignment, well there are this huge pile of homework..AHHHH..when should I complete its 1:30 am now.'

'Ah,let's dump it for the morning...I will wake up ate 6:30 morning'

And then my mind says ' Oiii, Do actually know your track record ? If people say that the Sun is going to rise from the west tomorrow,then i would believe that instead you waking up early in the morning. Now, Chalo open your books ,complete ,and then go to sleep. '

Me to my mind ' OK OK ' . It took me 4 hours to complete them . Now I can go to sleep.  SWEET SLEEP SWEET. Nothing is most satisfying than sleeping.

Mrunal Arya is my name. It's the last name ever my great grandfather named to anyone in my family.Although i just remember only tid bits of my memories of him. But I truly respect him with all my heart....Currently studying PG at XxX UNIVERSITY, want to know why I didn't mention my uni name..Well,you will get to know in few hours..Since it all started after this day..

So you will not need my uni name..Should i say its not even use to tell my name after all i am going to lose all my memories from my name to the existence of this world that I ever lived in.

I really worked hard to get in the uni I liked..I had to reject many offers from all over the country.I can't believe I am being repaid like this.

After i woke up from sleep after that 4 hour pile homework.As usual i attended my class ,doing a major in Architecture.And my minor subject is Literature. Weird, right?. That's because my school English sir, he taught us awesome. I thought if i was to do some minor, then let's go for this.

Since, it was starting of the academic year and I joined a little late. I had no time to make friends. I had to look for notes, prepare for exams...I didn't make it sound pathetic of me. I was sure that after this I will make many of them. Because that's one of my speciality. You know what I do?

Let me make it clear..my friends be it school,or college they say that I am a SAVAGE QUEEN. And one of friends actually says that I am as cunning as a fox.But that's how I am .They love the way I am. To the point they would even call me late in the midnight only to talk.

So, first..I go around everyone introducing myself...Butt i don't get close to neither of them. Second, Since I made JUST friends, I will sit behind  and watch everyone.

 You know, one should really know whom to be friends with..because they are going to be a part of your life..Some might be like..they can either make you or break you. Because,on one fine day you would share your most deepest sorrows which you had not shared with anyone. They are the most important pillar in your life....I had moments like those..well, one betrayed me and the other embraced me.