Chapter 3

As we entered into the party hall. It was beautiful...There were not many people..I think only few people were invited here.I looked around..Many had surprised expression, some were shocked, some were angry, and some eyes were filled with lust..and that is not because of me its because of this man beside me..lol.

I whispered into his ear,"Hey why is everyone having expression like those ..Its giving me chills.Are you sure that they are only your competitors not some demons or devils?"

He smiled,now he was wearing a mask. But could see a tinge of spark in his eyes.I felt good because till now he was as nervous as me.So mood lightened. 

"Unfortunately, they are humans." he whispered back into my ear.

Everyone in the hall gasped looking at us. I say in my mind what's the big deal?

He introduced me to his friends.Most of them were boys some like 2-3 girls were.Why was I even counting no of girls??

One after the other curiously questioning me..Well, precisely they are investigating me.

See the following questions.

"How did you both meet?"

"When did you meet?"

"Are you guys really dating?"

"We know he is hard to handle"

"How many months has it been?"

"Why couldn't we find it out?"

Well those were some basic which we figured out previously...Phew, all that hard work didn't go waste.Perfect answers given by Mrunal and Clyde.Give them a big round of applause everyone.

But there are some questions which literally looked like fire balls.Mostly thrown by ladies at me.

One asked," We never saw you with him. How come you appear right now?"

To that I said,"What do you mean by " never saw me with him" please make it clear..As I would misunderstand that you were stalking my boyfriend . And we don't want to create that sort of false assumptions, right?"

She gave out a fake laugh," haha, I was just asking casually.By the way try this pastry this is really delicious." saying that she slipped away.Then other came " Then you must have couple names right? what do you call him? Baby? Honey? Hubby?Love? Seeing the way both of you look at each other you seem like you meet a few minutes ago."

"She doesn't like those things. I refrain calling like that." Clyde said.

Then another came," Saying that you have been dating him for the past 6 months. Then I guess you guys must have kissed too, right?"

'Wait, oiii why are you asking me that.. I mean what right do yo have to even ask..That's something personal.Why is this everyone is asking only me.Ask him also.I felt to slap her really hard.'

"Why do you ask about our personal affair?" I asked.

To that she said " We are his friends, since he didn't tell us about his dating ..We are quite curious.ARE WE NOT GUYS?"that last line she shouted as if she everyone to pay attention.Now we became the spotlight.This is not good.

Clyde said," Weather we kiss or not that should be non of your business."

No.This time they are looking for action. Only one bold move they will shut their mouths. 

Yes do it.

I pulled Clyde back.patted his shoulders.

" Well, if you are that curious to know.. Then I can't help it...You know I usually have a habit of kissing him on meeting him. Today we were in hurry to reach here. And now you are asking me to prove. Then.." I smiled at her and everyone.. Clyde I am sorry.

I pulled him to me and and kissed the area near his jawline. Ye, Weather its an act or for real my first kiss should always belong to the man I love ..not to someone I just met at the very least.

He looks shocked..So is everyone in the party.. I guess no one has ever done this type of dare.

I quietly whisper in his ear," Don't look like an idiot. This is for the act. Act normal"

Looks like he came back from his dreamworld and chuckled. He pulled me closer by waist now there was no gap between us.His fingers travelled smoothly through my face .

" Thank you darling, By the way you are looking way pretty. I am afraid I feel I can't take my eyes off you ..As the days goes by you are more of becoming my obsession." saying so he kissed me on the cheek.

Was he serious? Nah..don't get carried away stay put...back to romantic action.

I smiled and hugged him.

Suddenly I hear everyone clapping.They started to whistle.We looked at them and smiled.

MISSION RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS.

Most of the people started to believe. And I got some rest from their questions. But when he kissed me earlier,why did I feel like having butterflies in my stomach.I started to blush.When Clyde said that I had to shake it off saying the day was hot. Perhaps, he was having the same feeling too since he was also blushing really hard. 

But I had a great time with him. He is really kind to me. But was he emitting dominating aura to others?