Chapter 2

' EXCUSE ME? Wait What? ' It was like I for a split second froze.Then I look at this handsomely friendly man beside me and sign him with my eyes. 

"What? when you said that you had a girlfriend I thought that you were lying.But you really had one." said his friend.

To That Clyde replied " I was going to keep it secret until she was ready. But now you made a bet on it with our friends on me saying that if I hadn't had any then you would take the newly constructed villa all by yourself. And I can't let you have that."

Are you serious? Villa? REALLY?

" BUT though I should say. Seeing her in this attire I think you didn't tell her the occasion?" asked his friend.

"Then what was I supposed to do? You set a time limit.I had to really request her and she's directly came from her college. There was no time to change." answered cooly this guy.

Okay.Now I seem a bit to understand what's happening here.

He is just smiling like an idiot ?? Oh boy? Can't you understand me that I am dead confused?.And why the hell are you PULLING ME CLOSER?.

Then his friend whom I don't know raised his hand for a handshake and said "Oh, let me introduce myself I am Rayce Sachez. I am your boyfriend's good friend and I mean very good ..he would not find another better than me.." and chuckled.

Well I gave an awkward laugh.He stood there still holding my hand.Ah.. so, its my turn to introduce ...Why should I in the first place? what does me being here have anything to do with me?.Let's just give my indian name and pull this idiot to side.

While I doing the think like literally lost in my world Clyde? I remember that his name? what's he doing..looks like he wants to cover up something.. 

No means No do you think that I will give you this chance.

I smirked at him.And said " I am Mrunal Arya. Nice to meet you. "

Rayce looks quite dumbfounded. I mean who would not .India doesn't exist in this dimension. And let's not even think about language, culture and names. Of course you would be surprised.

Clyde looked at me in a confused state. Rayce said " Mru..Mrunal Arya?.. that's a quite unique name..bit hard to pronounce too. Its just as unique as you."

I smiled " Well, It becomes easy to pronounce as time goes by. And if you don't mind I would like to speak to Clyde "

" Yeah. Your boyfriend is sure yours.But only for 5 mins before the party starts.Then we will have him here. He is the leader of our team.I suppose you know that." Rayce said.

I made an okay sign.

And elegantly pulled Clyde to a corner.

I pushed him really hard on to the wall and caged him between my hands.

Looks like he is nervous.Good that's how you should look.

" Can you care to explain me?" I said in a commanding tone.

"Woah..wooo what an commanding aura you have .I felt as if I was being hit with lots of needles" and gave an awkward laugh.

I gave what-the-hell-are-you-spouting look. He very slithery came out. 

" Let's talk about business. I am really sorry for this. I really had no choice.You see that guy over there (pointing towards Rayce) if I hadn't proved him wrong. I would have been a laughing stock by now. I am really sorry for not asking you in the first place. I really need your help.Please continue the act with me. I promise after this you will not be bothered by me."he requested.

I calmed down. Took a deep breathe. " He said he is a good one?"

"Yes, but first it was just a silly game which I would always ignore but this time it also attracted my competitors. I have always outsmart them in almost everything. But you know people don't usually notice your success, rather they keenly search for your failures..And as for a relationship I have always been a failure. I don't understand things and those led to beak ups." he said.

I mean why does he think he is a failure. Man I think not only them even you are keenly searching for your mistakes. You are also belittling yourself..while you are way perfect than them in many aspects..as look how handsome you are and girl would fall head over heels for you.

But that's is not something I can say to someone I just met.

I continued "And then you met me..An idea flashed like a bulb and instantly introduced me as your " GIRLFRIEND" ? And you want me to continue the act for sometime after that you would not bother me? Is that what you wanted to say?" 

" Yes. Would you please do that? it won't take much time. If you want money I can pay you."he said.

Why is he looking cute now.Like a puppy with ears and tail wagging behind? I wanna laugh. 

Stop.Don't you dare to do that. maintain the serious look.

Giving him a death glare " Do you think you can buy me with money? Am I looking that easy to you? Making some idiotic statements and I would believe that?And money? How are you willing to pay me?"

"Listen lady. I didn't mean to say to buy you. And those statements were not bluffing. I am willing to pay you" he said in the same serious tone.

"Well, if I demand you to pay me by cash.. I think you wouldn't be able to pay..but I can think of another transaction."

" Would you mind telling me that" while hanging his head low.

" PAY ME BY FUN " 

"What?".He immediately raised his puppy head.

"Yes, let me have fun here. I mean you should help me have a nice experience here." I said while laughing.

He looks  surprised." I never had this kind of deal."

"I pay for myself from my hard work. Since its been longtime me having fun and I am free too then whynot use it for fun?"

He looks so happy...AWW and cute too. 

"Thank you very much and I promise you will have a nice time with me. Why do I suddenly feel like I am the happiest man on this planet? I am soo glad. Thank you very much."

"Since this is sorted. I think i should know something about you before your friends ask me and we both end up with different answers."

" Yes. So I am Clyde Scott. Age 23 years. Studying Magic forces and Mana transfer in Unive.."

" Hey wait Is this an interview or what? looks like you don't have much interaction with girls.Now listen to me."

I explained him some basics about me which are obviously fake. my name is real but not found here. my uni is fake. my parents name..my favourite colour is same.. so made some alterations.

We shared information. I mugged up everything. We agreed that he should not leave me until I leave because I can see lot of women throwing arrows at me with their eyes.If I had been left alone then for sure I would be murdered.

 Now its show time and also party time!!! I am going to have full fun..with this mask no one will, would recognise me in future...................... I am free to do anything!!!!