𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 3rd person 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"𝗜𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴!" A hysterical feminine voice screamed as her drowsy eyes flew open. Her hands were going quickly through her tangled hair, then to her little baby bump pointing and massaging it in a worrisome way, trying to protect it, her arms were covered in scratches, she was sweating from head to toe. Her mascara was now all over her face as her sweat and sudden tears had dispersed it.

Fast footsteps echoed through the dark staircase, a man ran up to her, then stood next to her holding his hands on his face, pain, fear, and helplessness was written all over him. He paced and paced around the room. His teeth were chattering in worry and fright.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦...𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?!" he whispered painfully.

The woman nodded. Her face was stricken with tears, she sniffled.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳..." the woman began to sob and cry, her body convulsed like electricity was being forcefully slammed into her. Her fragile body sank lower into the bed.

Another person, a man stood up from the nearby bed in the Gryffindor dormitory,

"𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘺?" He took a silent moment before he continued tenderly, "-𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶".

He looked at her sorrowfully, how awful, how terrible. Such a heavy burden to know that her child was the one from the dark prophecy.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴, 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴- 𝘐...𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧...𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦-"

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?"

"𝘐...𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶..𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 4 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦...𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

"𝘠𝘦𝘴"

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭..."

𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I looked at Remus and my husband Cris, I knew nothing could prepare them for the burden news I was about to explain to them. I closed my tearful eyes tightly and began to tell.

*𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯*

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺, 𝘢 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦: