𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩.

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

3 days. It had been 3 days since the phone call.

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I had arrived from school 2 hours ago and my mind is still swirling and pounding with questions. I thought that by now my mom could have said anything about her phone call, but no luck. It's just fantasy, right? Harry Potter...These types of questions just kept on bombarding my brain, I don't I'll be able to keep going in silence like this, I feel like my curiosity will make me explode. I still can't believe that my mom knows JK Rowling, it all seems really surreal. Although I am so wowed and can't believe it, every single time I think that my mom knows JK Rowling I just fangirl all over again.

Well, I haven't had any luck these past three days, no news, no other phone calls, no information from my mom. I constantly replay the conversation in my head trying to piece things together, something about who someone really is...? Suddenly something connects in my head, my neurons connect, in the conversation I heard, Joanne or JK Rowling said that someone called Minnie was going to pick someone up. Wait if this is JK Rowling maybe it's Professor McGonagall...? Because in fanfictions and whenever Sirius Black talks about her he calls her Minnie. This could be possible. IF the wizarding world exists, which I no longer know, is actually kind of really cool cause it could exist. And that would be so amazing literally my dream. EEEEEEEK IMAGINE THOUGH!!!!

I sat on my bed and stared at the white ceiling. My thoughts of curiosity were killing me.

"𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘈𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌!"

I jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs to the living room where I heard her voice come from, "𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘮𝘰𝘮...?"  I asked. My head started chanting confront her! Confront her! Confront her! But what would happen if I did, first my mom could react terribly and punish me for life for overhearing or maybe she will just say the truth. I don't know...I don't know how long I must have been thinking about what to do, totally with my head in the clouds that I felt something, more like hands shaking me down to earth and a confused and kind of irritated voice of my mom repeating my name.

"𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯. 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦? 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯!"

"𝘏𝘶𝘩?𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳?"

My mom looked at me with such a face of worry and annoyance combined that I kind of felt bad. She then told me that she needed to know something about school since she was going to talk with teachers, totally unimportant comparing to what I wanted to ask her or more confront her about. I looked at my mom with a grim-ish and would hopefully look like I wanted to say something. My mom stopped talking and looked at me in confusion,

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?" she asked. I looked at her in the eye, I tried thinking of ways to say what I was about to say, clearly, that didn't work out at first because all I said was: "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦" although it kind of made sense my mother's face was contorted in even more confusion at the back of her eyes there was something I couldn't quite name. Maybe realization? I cleared my throat and said again

"𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦" I let out a long breath I think my mom began to look worried but if she was she knew how to hide it well.