The Tour

"So as you probably know this is the bar" Colby started

"Yeah I knew that" I added

"If you follow me up the stairs everyone has a room" Colby said walking up the stairs.

We walked to the end of the hallwayc and the room he took me too said 'Colby' on the door so I was really confused.

"Hey umm this is your room" I stated

"Ik" Colby replied

Colby walked into his room and I was really confused as why I was in here but I figured he would tell me eventually.

"Why are we here" I asked walking around the room.

"You'll find out in a minute" Colby said taking off his shirt.

He told me to sit on the bed so I did and he walked back over to me slapping me across the face.

"Seriously why the hell did you do that" I screamed rubbing my face.

"Cause I felt like it" he replied

(A/n: Ha ha you thought)

He walked out the room with a smile on his face and he said to wait where I was so I did.

Little did he know I wondered around the room and I may have broken a few things poking them but its fine he will never know.

When Colby came back he saw the broken things on the floor.He laughed and walked over to me and kissed me.

I was speechless I didn't know what to do but it was great.

---------------------------------------

A/n: thanks for reading oh and I will try to update the next chaper later today it depends if I'm busy or not anyway thanks for reading.