The room

TW:Kn1v3s

Colby finally pulled himself together and showed me to my room.

I walked behind him into the room but I was scared when I heard the door close and lock behind me.

I looked around the room chains and knives everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean it...

Colby picked up my backpack and threw it on the bed so I walked over and asked him why I was in here.

All I got was 'Because you are deal with it' and then he left.

I started by opening the curtains in this dark ditch of a room.

I pulled all the chains off of everything and out them in a drawer all the knives could come to use so I kept them in a crate in the corner of the room.

I dusted everything in that room it was literally a room made of dust.

When Colby came back he looked around the room and looked shocked.

"This room has never been bright or never had no chains wait what did you do with the chains and the knives" Colby questioned.

"Oh the chains are in that drawer and the knives are in the crate." I replied

"Ok I guess well continue what tou were doing I'll be back in an hour we are going out with Sam." Colby said walking out the room

"Ok cya Colby" I replied.

When I finally finished tidying the room I sat on my phone and I saw that I had 5 Million followers on Instagram so I obviously posted about it.

------------------------------------

A/n: 2 updates in a row will it be three i don't know hope u enjoyed