Instagram Live.

*This imagine/one-shot is inspired by a dream I had, its GxG

*In this imagine corona exists and you and Jennifer Aniston have spent the whole of quarantine together after moving in together just before the pandemic.

*You decide to go live together to catch up with fans as there have been no interviews or meet and greets.

Y/N Pov:

I hadn't really been sleeping well, mainly with not working so as a result never being tired after just lounging around and in the garden with Jen mainly every day.

especially with having no kids to keep us occupied, it has become testy for my and Jens relationship, but we are happy and don't really argue so that's good.

I woke up around 6:45 and decided to do a workout and some yoga outside seen as though it was summer and the sun was already shining at around 20 degrees celcius. I slipped out from the silk covers seeing Jen stir a little but ultimately stay asleep.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine before changing and making my way downstairs letting Arlo our Husky puppy outside to keep me company along with a large coffee to give me energy.

I had been doing my workout for around 2 hours when I heard the sliding door slide open revealing Jen in just shorts and a lacey tank top covered with a robe making me smile slightly, dirty thoughts intruding my mind quickly.

'good morning baby' i spoke as she approached me running her hands through my short sweaty hair 'ew you are sweaty' she said and smiled down at me as I was still layed down after just doing 100 press-ups and crunches.

I pulled her down after giggling mischievously making her body crash on top of mine upon the freshly cut grass 'yeah I am sweaty because some of us have been working out for 2 hours' i shouted whilst tickling her and laughing loudly.

'Y/nnnnn stop now I'm going to need a shower and that doesn't go with my hair washing routine' she screamed out as I continued making her squirm underneath me.

Arlo ran over after seeing the commotion and jumped on top of us beginning playing like the puppy he was. He pawed me in the face then licked the side of Jens's cheek making her scream extremely loudly which I found hilarious.

'I guess you do need a shower huh' i said in her ear as I pulled her from the ground.  she wiped her cheek with my t-shirt and turned to me with an annoyed look on her face 'do ya think' she replied sarcastically.

'Oh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning' i shouted and lifted the blue-eyed girl up and threw her over my shoulder hearing screams of my name and her punching on my back while laughing.

'Y/N/N' she shouted as I lifted her inside then through to the bathroom we shared 'what? you said you needed a shower didn't ya?' i asked and dropped her on the bathroom cabinet reaching for the showerhead and turning it on, feeling the water making sure it was warm enough.

'Are you coming in with me?' she asked and lifted my shirt up taking it over my head, I smirked and nodded like a happy puppy who was getting to go for walks.

After we had finished in the shower, getting washed and doing other things we made our way out and she started on breakfast since it was already 12 pm,

When we had done with that we had decided we needed to get some groceries so we got fully ready and made our way outside locking the door behind us. I helped her into the car and made my way to my side putting the keys in.

'Music?' she asked and reached for my phone, I nodded 'put that ZAYN and Taylor Swift one that was played when we first met' the blue-eyed girl smiled lovingly and put the song on.

We jammed out in the car for a while before reaching the shops greeted by crowds upon crowds of paparazzi 'damn even in a pandemic yall don't quit' i said making them all chuckle lowly as I helped my girl out of the car.

Y/N when is your new song coming out?

Jennifer, are you and Angelina ever going to make friends?

Do you think you guys deserve the title of Hollywood most loved couple?

Where just a few of the questions we were asked while we waded through the crowds finally reaching the supermarket.

'Shall we get some snacks so we can have a movie night?' i asked, the blonde nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist from the back following my footsteps almost unwilling to let go of me.

It was a good 5 or 6 hours later and we had just finished watching Dirty Dancing for what seemed like the 100th time this week.  'do you want to go live on Instagram?' the blonde asked when I stood up to get a refill on some snacks. 'yeah that sounds like fun' she smiled and I made my way to the kitchen grabbing some Oreos, Doritos and Twizzlers, it sounds like a weird combination but it was our favs.

'Hi, people on the live' i said waving at the camera as I crashed down next to Jen making her sit on my lap. 'How've yall's quarantines been?' i asked resulting in a lot of ok's and boring's.

'Baby' the blue-eyed actress said I hummed signifying for her to continue what she was going to say.

'They are asking when your new songs coming out and whether it's about me' i smiled and pecked her neck, she let out a sigh and moved further into me.

'Well I know how bored yall have been during this Corona business so I've been working my hardest to get a new album out, and yes a lot of the songs are about my amazing girlfriend right here...'