Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

background-

-you are a world-famous musician who has worked with masses of people such as Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd and Rhianna.

-Kendall is obviously a very famous Model and Tv personality.

-It is the night of the Victoria Secret show, for which you and Zayn will be singing songs from your newest album, you are known for being a 21-year-old player, who every girl finds attractive. 

-Kendall catches your eye, the rest you have to read to find out... 

Backstage:

It was the night of the VS show and truth betold me and zayn were completely shitting ourselves, as this was basically the release of our newest album for the public to hear. You see we had signed a deal saying we would release our new songs at the show, meaning we HAD to do it because it was on paper.

'is the famously laid back y/n nervous?' Zayn asked as I turned to him and hummed not knowing what he had just said. He sniggered and latched his hand onto my shoulder whilst I looked into the mirror, 'what, me? never' i replied and turned back to him giving him a smile I had just managed to paint on my face.

'Just think about all the girls in Angel outfits there will be out there' i nodded and smirked making him laugh and mess my hair up with his hands.

Me and Zayn went to school together in England so we have always been close, especially when we reached high school and basically became inseparable, so as a result working with him on an Album came easily and naturally to the both of us.

'You guys go on in 10' a short geeky guy reminded us and with that we both stood up and jumped around the room, the adrenaline overtaking us quickly,

'We've got this Bradford Boy' i shouted and kissed the cross around my neck praying I didn't mess up, he turned to me and smiled 'of course we do Bradford Girl' we both sniggered and wrapped our arms around each other's shoulders walking out of the room.

'Is your girl here tonight?' i asked he nodded and smoked on his vape,

'yeah she's walking it' i stopped in my tracks he replied exhaling the vapour which smelled surprisingly good. 'She is walking the show?' i asked, he just nodded completely unfazed,

'Is your girl here tonight?' he asked making us both burst out laughing 'you and I both know this girl right here isn't capable of love' i replied and we continued walking eventually reaching a big room filled to the brim with models and supermodels.

The room went dead silent for a couple of moments as the crowd of impeccably attractive girls gawked at us in amazement.

This quickly ended when all the makeup artists snapped them out of their trances.

'y/n you're fucking sexy' an I'm assuming supermodel shouted making me laugh and Zayn paint a look of jealousy on his face.

'Z' we both heard a voice shout from across the room, Zayn's face lit up when he saw his girlfriend calling us both over, 'don't flirt with them all y/n' 

'im not going to fl-' i latched eyes with a tall brunette girl, her eyes dark and mysterious and her body glistening underneath the crappy lighting.

'fuuucking hell' i whispered to a giggling Zayn as we approached the crowd of around 6 girls.

'Hey baby' Zayn spoke to a blonde green-eyed girl who just stood blushing at the guy who was dressed in a white shirt with a few buttons undone revealing his abs. He kissed her cheek and all the girls turned to my turned-on ass.