Author's note (part 2!)

Not sure what to say but before I get into it, when I was making notes for the epilogue I was going to have a final bit, no point in badly explaining it I'll just show you the note I made for it:

Part 3 - James and Lily die scene. Lily is playing with Harry, James is watching her fondly, remembering the dance thinking about her smile, then the door is blown down and James face falls. "He never did forget that smile. Not until the day he died."
Maybe a bad idea ^^ would just make people sad. But memorable!!! Also didn't establish smile enough so maybe might just sound confusing :/ if u use this go back and establish smile moment more. Rename chapter??

Bet you're glad I didn't establish the smile moment enough now huh? Lmao sorry

Anyway, I have literally no idea whether you're meant to do an authors note at the end but anyway just wanted to say thank you if you read this far (especially if you read all the way to here) and whether you maybe want me to write anymore Jily or anything. It's so funny, I never really see authors talk this much aha I really can ramble. Well thanks for your time and attention and hope you enjoyed :)

Update 16/08/2021 - this got way more attention than I ever thought it would, almost 500 views and nearly 100 favourites, thank you!
Update again! 8/11/2021 - over 4K views and almost 200 votes, just.. thank you!!!