𓋼𓍊 Rafe

Warnings-daddy kink, degrading , sub!reader,
f!ngering, oral sex,begging,kn!fe kink

Summary-So basically you and Rafe had a argument about how his friends thought you were hot and he was all pissed about it and you started giving him the silent treatment

A/n: shitty writing and non proof read
____________________________________
Rafe was clearly pissed at you because since you had a argument you were giving him the silent treatment because he blamed YOU for HIS friends thinking you were hot like- how tf.

He stormed into the room you were sitting in. You didn't even notice the fact he walked into the room and just continued scrolling through your phone. He grabbed your phone and threw  it to the side. You just looked at him.

But before you could say anything he grabbed your waist and pushed you down on the bed. "Rafe" you said clearly a bit annoyed.  "Oh now you wanna fucking acknowledge my exsistance?"

You tried to say something but he grabbed your throat and kissed you roughly. "Rafe-" you tried to say something again but he interrupted you saying, "Shut the fuck up."

He started kissing your neck and moved further down to your chest. Grabbing the top of the dress you were wearing he gripped either side and ripped your top.

"Rafe!" You said. That's when he pulled something out of his pocket and pushed it against your body. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."  You gasped looking down seeing a pocket knife pressed against your body.

He pushed it harder against your body. You whined "Rafe" you moaned. He looked up at you and smirked. "Oh you like that huh you little slut?"

You just looked away as your cheeks flushed red. He forcefully grabbed your chin making you look at him. "Fucking answer me." He ordered pushing the knife into your skin cutting into your body.

You gasped letting another moan out. "Yes." You said practically barely being able to get the word out. "Yes,what?" You whined before answering, "Yes daddy, I like it."

He smirked before putting the knife away. He pulled the rest of your dress off and pulled your panties down. He started kissing your thighs and rubbing your clit.

You moaned "Fuck Rafe." You said. He looked up at you with a smirk on his face. As he shoved two fingers inside you and he started pumping his fingers in and out. And sucked on your clit

"Oh fuck Rafe." You moaned. "Fuck I'm going to cum!" That's when he stopped you looked down at him. "Beg." He said. "What?" "You herd me, beg,"
You just looked at him. "Fine I won't finish." He said getting up.

"Wait no please." You said. He turned around and said, "then fucking beg for it." You knew the only way you oiled get to cum is if you begged. "Please daddy!" You begged him. "Oh I know you can do better then that."  You whined. "Please daddy! I'll be a good girl. Please I'll be good for you. Please just let me cum!"

"That's more like it." He said smirking getting on top of you kissing your neck and your breast. Making his way further down till he was infront of your pussy.

Licking and sucking on your clit. As he put two fingers back in you. "So fucking wet for me, huh?" You just nodded your head. "Words. Use your goddamn words you fucking slut."  "Yes I'm so fucking wet for daddy."

He smirked "Fucking pathetic little slut." He said continuing to finger you and suck your clit. "Fuck Rafe I think I'm going to cum." He smirked. "Beg."

"Please daddy please let me cum. Daddy I'll be a good little slut for you." He smirked pounding his fingers in you faster and sucking on your clit harder.
"Cum for me baby." You closed your eyes tightly and came on his fingers.

He then raised up and said "Open." You did as he said and he shoved his fingers in your mouth. You sucked up all your juices off his fingers. He pulled out his fingers as you sighed laying down.

"Oh baby what are you doing? Did you really think we were done yet. Oh no no no.I'm not done with you yet."

A/n: I don't really like the knife kink part but I don't know I've never wrote about it before it was requested on my other acc before I got logged out so yeah just tell me your advice and stuff!