𓋼𓍊Pope

Warnings: Semi-public sex, fingering and that's it really

Summary: So basically you and John B are dating but when you and the pouges are at the lake John B is flirting HARDCORE with Sarah.

A/n: Non proof read shitty writing.

____________________________________
You Pope and all the other pouges were at the lake just sitting and talking honestly you were enjoying it except one thing. Your boyfriend John B was flirting with Sarah Cameron.

You were just watching them flirt and get all handsy. That's when Pope sat next to you. "Hey, you ok?" You looked up at him and said, "Yeah."  Then went back to watching John B and Sarah.

"Oh that's what it is." He said understanding why you were upset. You just ignored him turning your head towards the lake. You felt like you were about to cry and Pope could clearly tell.

"You know what?" He said. You just looked at him. He grabbed your arm pulling you to stand up as he turned to the rest of the group saying, "Hey Y/n's getting sunburnt so we're going to sit in the van for a bit." They all just gave you a nod.

Pope grabbed your hand taking you to the van. You both got inside you looked at him and asked, "What are we doing here?" He just kissed you.

You pulled away surprised. "Pope I have a boyfriend." "What the one that's cheating on you with a kook." You looked at him "What?"

"Yeah." You looked at him then kissed him. Pushing him down on the van floor. "Woah. Wait." He said. "Pope, all I want is you right now." He looked at you surprised.

You started kissing again and you slipped his and your shirt off. Unbuttoning his pants he reached back slipping your bra off. You took off his shirt and pants but he stopped you.

You looked up at him and said, "Pope if this is too much we don't have to-" "No, no, no. It's just are you okay with it?" "I mean yeah." He smiled and said, "One more thing."

You laughed a little. "What's your safe word?" You we're a little surprised by this question because everyone you hooked up with in the past never asked you that.

"Uhm.. well how about pineapples?" You said since it was your favorite fruit. He smiled and said, "Okay pineapples it is."  You continued taking  off your pants.

He flipped over on top of you. "I wanna make you feel good, is that ok?" You nodded your head, "Yes." He moved down kissing your thighs and slipping your panties off.

He started eating you out. "Fuck." You said. He stopped looking up at you asking, "Are you ok?" "Yeah, and uh Pope don't stop unless I tell you to, ok?" He nodded his head and continued.

You gasped as he added two fingers inside you. "Fuck Pope." His tongue swirled around your clit making circles. As he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

"Fuck. Faster please." He did as you said and you knew you were going to cum as he curled his fingers. "God fuck Pope I'm going to cum." He went fast and sucked your clit as you arched your back cumming on his fingers.

He slid his fingers out sucking on them. You looked at him smiling. As he laid next to you. You guys cuddled for a bit until you heard the rest of the pouges coming.

You both looked at each other laughing you quickly got your clothes back on just in time for them to get back.

A/n: I'm doing Rafe and topper next sooo anything you want in specific let me know shawty baes :):