𓋼𓍊 JJ

Warnings:Daddy kink, choking kink,
public sex,

A/n:shitty writing and not proof read because I'm extremely lazy lazy bruh get over it joking of course love all of you lovely's

Summary: So basically you and JJ are at a party and you are at a party and you are hanging out with some random guy and apparently to JJ thought you two were flirting.
____________________________________
You were just talking to your friend when JJ walked up to you guys and grabbed you by the arm dragging you to a nearby tree. "What?" You asked.

"What do you mean, 'what'?" He asked in a clearly annoyed tone. "I mean you just dragged me away from my friend in the middle of our conversation."
You were obviously confused because you were just talking.

"He was obviously flirting with you!" He argued. You just looked at him confused because you didn't think he was flirting. That's when he grabbed your waist pushing you against the tree kissing your lips.

Then slowly moving down to your neck you moaned.
"JJ were in public." You said. "Well you were fine with flirting with him infront of everyone."

He moved further down your neck moving your dress straps off your shoulders slipping your dress down. And taking your bra off. Moving down kissing your tits.

Moving down to your nipples sucking and gently biting. "Fuck JJ."  You whined trying not to be too loud. He then slipped his shirt and your panties off. He went back to kissing you neck.

You reached down and took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants. He then took his pants and underwear. He grabbed your chin lifting it up making you look at him.

"I'm going to make sure you know who you belong to."  You whined. As he fucked into you. Grabbing your throat choking you. You moaned.

"JJ fuck." He smirked looking at you saying, "Oh you like that huh?" "Yes." You said. He fucked you faster choking you harder as he said, "Fuck I'm going to cum."

You moaned saying, "Me to." He went faster. He moaned, "Fuck I'm cumming." "Me to." You said. He went harder as you both came. You sighed breathing heavy.  You looked at him saying, "I love you."

A/n: Tbh this is really shitty writing and I'm sorry about that I kinda just got fucking lazy.