4 what is love?

y/n p.o.v

its been a long time since me and luffy left home. i have seen him get nakama and seen him grow which made me happy. i have also been getting stronger alongside luffy. i am now learning to use a sword from zoro  for more self defense.its a bit hard but also fun. i need to get stronger to be someone worthy of becoming pirate queen (like i said before its not a real thing just for this fan fiction.) 

it is now night time and all the girls are in the room ready to sleep but little did i know we werent going to be sleeping any time soon. 

"come sit next to me" nami said to me, "we need to talk"

i was confused and scared at the same time. me, nami and robin sat in a circle which made my brain flood with memories. i smile and ask them whats up.

"y/n remember when you said you didn't know what love was...now we will be telling you so listen." robin explained. 

I nodded excitedly because it was the first time i had a talk with girls since i grew up with almost all boys. 

"love is a scary thing but it is a nice feeling." nami said, "when i say the word boyfriend or love who comes to mind?" nami asks.

suddenly for some reason luffy comes to mind. i get confused but i didn't realize my face was red. "uhh is it just me or is it hot in here all of a sudden" i say.

"so who comes to mind y/n" robin asks.

"i hide my face in my hands and say "for some reason l-luffy comes to mind"

nami and robin look at each other and smile. "y/n this is what you call love. when you love someone you always wanna be with them and stay with them.you feel butterflies in your stomach and you're heart hurts when you are around them"

'that kinda makes sense since i wanted to come with luffy and become a pirate. wait doesn't that mean i love luffy' i thought in my head, or so i thought. i said it out loud!

"haha..see" robin says smiling at nami and i.

"i still dont understand that much but can we continue this talk tomorrow please my head hurts." i fall on the bed and fall asleep. i smile because it feels like when we were small. it felt nice. a nostalgic feeling.

nami and robin smiled. "yea we will continue tomorrow ok?" robin said and turned off the lights.

luffy p.o.v

i was tired for the day and was going to bed but zoro hit me. 

"what was that for" i asked in a whiny voice. 

"you can't sleep yet idiot. we need to teach you what love is" sanji said.

"love is a feeling you have for beautiful lady like y/n-swan and nami-swan and robin-chwan." sanji says. 

"i dont get it?" i say in confusion.

zoro buts in "ok so love is when you're heart hurts around someone and you feel butterflies in your stomach and you never want to leave that person and they make you blush" zoro says.

"i understand a bit but i-" i was cut off by ussop.

"let the brave expert captain ussop explain. when i say the word love or girlfriend who comes to mind?" (sorry i used the same thing again didn't have any ideas) 

"y/n" i say bluntly. "why did she come to mind?" 

chopper answers "luffy you are sick. or should i say love sick. you love y/n luffy. that is why she came to mind when we said love. "

when chopper said that it made me go red. "ok lets just sleep and stop talking nonsense" i said but i knew exactly what they meant.

then i fell asleep quickly.

no-ones p.o.v

as luffy and y/n are asleep, the rest of the crew meet up quietly. they both are heavy sleepers so they didn't have to worry about them hearing.

"its confirmed. y/n like luffy. but we need them to realize" nami says.

"but how?" zoro asks.

"and its obvious. that little brat captain likes the beautiful lady. why is such a pretty lady like y/n- chwan like some one as crappy as luffy?" sanji complains

everyone glares at sanji and nami hits him and tells him to shut it.

"well anyway its getting late so lets just go to sleep and think about it tomorrow" robin says and everyone agrees.

next day

y/n p.o.v

"good morning everyone" i say as i walk to the dining table where everyone was all ready there. my eyes land on luffy but even before i could say another word, the ship shakes harshly making me fall down as i was the only one standing.

 no one in the crew knows about my devil fruit as i never needed to use it in battles. luffy was the only one who knew. i fell into the ocean and everyone sees. they expected me to swim back up but i was no where in sight. 

i feel calm here, its quite. i can barely keep my eyes open. i see someone coming. i wonder if its luffy but he cant swim. i close my eyes and i fell warm lips press against mine and i have some air in my mouth. but before i could think who it was i black out.

zoro p.o.v

"zoro hurry up and save her she cant swim! i will explain later" luffy shouts.

i jumps in to the sea confused. questions spinning all around my mind. i swim and help her but he couldn't breathe obviously and she was in the ocean deep so i gave her some air. 

it felt weird because it was my first time kissing someone and i was..i was blushing? it wasn't really kissing but...wait no its her and luffy i cant like her i just cant!

'its ok to like her in secret right? no one will know anyway' my inner thoughts interrupt. no no no no i cant. urgh!

i came back to shore and looked at y/n. she looked so peaceful i wanted to kiss her again. but i stopped myself. there was an enemy on the ship and it was no time to be thinking like this.

-

-

-

-

hello author here...i am sorry it is not good and the zoro is out of character. i will try to improve =D

peace!