special 13

luffy p.o.v

it was a normal day and we were sailing to the next island.y/n was practicing her floating. she was getting better and better, it was so cool to watch. we came  across a small island. it didn't seem like anyone was there.

everyone was working  hard doing something. i decided to stay at the island and give everyone a break. "hey everyone. we can rest hear until tomorrow and set sail tomorrow. you guys are working well" everyone stared in awe. 

sanji and zoro come up to me and kick me in the head. "where's our captain" sanji asks holding my shirt threateningly.

"ouch that hurt. what'd you do that foor" i say whiningly. i see y/n giggle.

"guys let him be. that's our captain don't worry" i hear y/n say. i was rubbing my head and pouting when y/n walks up to me and pats my head."pain go away." she says. I held her hand and looked at her. "i'm not a kid you know. " i say sadly looking at her.

she looks shocked but smiled. "ok ok i won't treat you like one then"she says.

"ok" i smile.

soon everyone changed into their swim suits. y/n was wearing a one piece which was disappointing. i saw robin and nami abduct y/n into the room. i hear y/n squealing and i see she comes out. nami was evil smiling. what did they do to her i thought. girls sure are wie-. my thought were cut of by y/n coming out of the room.

y/n p.o.v

i go to pat luffy's head like i used to when we were kids. he sure changed because he holds my hand and tells me he's not a kid. i slightly blush but he thank fully doesn't see that. i smile and nod. i will treat him like an adult and i wanted to see his reaction. i couldn't wait.

we top at a small island to go for a swim and relax. since i couldn't swim i decided to just sit in the sun and draw everyone. i wore a one piece swimsuit. ( get it? sorry my humors dead.)  i was coming out of the room when robin and nami quickly pull me back in.

"you're going out like that in-front of you're boyfriend. are you crazy?" nami says.

then they take off my clothes and i squeal. i wanted to see luffy's reaction to it though so i didn't mind that much. they both put give me a 2 piece swim suit to put on. it was too reveling but i knew nami and robin wouldn't let me out without wearing that.

i put it on and show it to nami and robin. "y/n." nami says. she walks up to me.

i look at her confused. "your body is amazing. you have the perfect body. now go show it to your mans" robin says. i blush and walk out of the room. i look at luffy and he starts bleeding.

"hey hey calm down. i thought you were a man? " i smile teasingly. i get him a tissue and he just stares at me. 

"hey um...can you please not look at me much" i say blushing and looking down.

"o-o-oh s-sorry. y-y-you look very pretty." he says. i smile and obviously take this opportunity to tease him.

"hey you can touch me if you want. i wouldn't mind you know" i say smiling and going close to him. he then hugs me from the back. i did not expect that. 

he smirks and says "i'll take that offer" this makes me blush so much. omg is this actually the luffy i know? what was going on with him? 

"hey are you luffy?" i actually started to doubt it now

"yea i am why?" he asks.

"ok what is my fave food. what is my fave colour?  what is the name of your brothers. what was that lady's name? what is your grandpa's name?" i ask him worried.

"your fave food is (your fave food) and your fave colour is (your fave colour) and my brothers name is sabo and ace and the lady's name was dadan ( did a lot of research lol) and my grandpa's name is garp. and for extra proof my grandpa found you in the forest." he says smiling and it shocks me.

i stretch his hand  to make extra sure. yep it was luffy alright. he grabs my hand and pins me to the wall. "w-w-what are y-y-you doing?" i ask looking away. "i am proving i'm not a kid anymore." he says. 

"what happened to the innocent luffy?" i ask worried. 

" sanji and zoro and ussop and franky told me that this will make me a man." he says.

it shocked me how much he wanted to be a man. "luffy. if you're not a man then what are you?" i ask him.

he looks at me confused. "you're almost 20 right? then you're a man. you have really changed since you were younger" i say.

"then do you like me?" he asks. i look at him like he's an idiot.

"who said i didn't like you?" i ask him.

"sanji and zoro said that girls like manly mans so i wanted to act like one so you would like me" he says looking sad.

it makes me smile because of how much he wanted to be a man worthy of me. "hey luffy. i love you for who you are. you don't need to change for me. think about it. if i stopped acting like i do right now would that make you love me more?"

 he shakes his head and says no. "well thats how its like. luffy you can act like you normally do." i say smiling. he finally lets go of me and smiles back. we make our way to the others holding hands. i sit in the sun and luffy does the same as he can't swim.

"aww i wish i could swim" luffy says pouting. 

"so you don't like sitting with me. that's fine." i say as a joke.

luffy hugs me " our time together is priceless.but still i wish i could" he says which makes me laugh. he didn't want to make me sad. the day soon comes to the end and i finish drawing. i show everyone the drawing and they all gasp.

"y/n- swaaan i didn't know you could draw like that" sanji says. 

"thanks" i say.

soon it was night and everyone fell asleep. while thinking i thought of all the future adventured me and luffy would have together. i fell asleep smiling.

~THE END~

-

-

-

-

-

-

hey guys. author here. i hope you liked this story. for this chapter i got the idea from a zoro x reader and it is about a neko/ cat. i really liked it and definitely go check it out. i hope you liked this special. i was about to do a chapter called pirate queen and that was my idea but i thought that i would keep it at this. i hope you enjoy they rest of your day and life. goodbye

peace ;P