12 the real y/n ; the end

luffy p.o.v

i had a plan in mind. it might not work but i just wanted to try it. i walked up to her and got on the bed. i get on top of her pinning her down. i then kiss her. everyone gasps. just then i see tears forming in her eyes. she closes her eyes.

i back off and i see her smile. 

"i'm back!" i hear her shout. 

i immediately hug her while crying. "welcome back" everyone in the crew shouts.

everyone gently hug y/n and it brings tears to her and everyone's eyes. we all laugh and talk.

"well, i really didn't expect luffy to do that. y/n really changed you huh?" sanji says poutingly.

"yea...he's become more mature in a way" nami says.

i see y/n smile sadly. i ask her what happened and she told me thats she  will tell me later as it was about her family.

real y/n p.o.v

i feel sad. i fight the other me. i need to get out of there. i need to get luffy back. i saw how much he was hurting. but i couldn't do anything. why? then suddenly i see my parents and my baby brother appear in front of me. 

"y/n fight. your boyfriend and friends are in pain. you need to get out there."my father says and mu mother nods.

my brother cheers me on "go go go  ! you can do this!" this encourages me and i fight with all i have. but then i see luffy walk up to the other me. and he pinned the other me down. it made me kinda feel jealous. 

even though that was kind of me i didn't know the other me. i felt so weird it made me cry. i just smiled and this gave me a push. suddenly he kisses the other me. the other me closes her eyes giving in to me.

 "good luck. you have amazing friends. i wish i could stay but i would feel too guilty"she says and smiles, "i will always be inside you". i see my family and they smile and  leave. i thanks the other me and my family. they both fade away. 

i open my eyes with tears. i shout "I'm back" luffy hugs me tightly and kisses me again. everyone oohs and they  join in on the hug. i start crying because of how happy i was. i was so grateful. we sit there and  talk.

"well, i really didn't expect luffy to do that. y/n really changed you huh?" sanji says poutingly.

"yea...he's become more mature in a way" nami says. this makes luffy blush and i smile "yea he's changed and i love both sides of him." i say laughing. i then realized i said that  out loud and i hide my face. everyone laugh and me and luffy sit next to each other holding hands. i missed his touch and i'm sure he did as well.

 i hug chopper tightly and say "thank you my dear doctor. you were so cool. you saved me." i kiss him on the cheek. i loved to tease chopper. he starts to do his little cute dance and it makes me laugh.  i see a pouting luffy sitting there and string at me. teasing luffy is way too fun so i take the opportunity to do it. 

i wisper in luffy's ear, "dont worry. i'll reward you when we are alone" i say then i wink at him. this makes luffy blush so much. we had so much fun that night. they told me about their adventures. 

it was midnight and everyone fell asleep except me and luffy. we covered everyone in blankets and went outside. i couldn't quite walk yet so luffy hold me bridal style and it makes me blush. we both sit down at the front of the new ship. luffy showed me around and also introduced me to franky. 

as we sat there we watched the moon luffy hugs me and kisses my neck. "hey that tickles" i say laughing.

"i missed you so much. i still can't believe you're back." he says. i feel my neck go wet. i look back and pat his head. i take my hand off but he grabs it again. he looks up and we were face to face. he suddenly looked like a man. a real one and this made me blush. 

"why do you suddenly look so attractive?" i say. i was supposed to think that inside. 

"so i wasn't before? "he asks me sadly.

i connect our foreheads. "of course you were. but now you just...changed." i say smiling.

"i know. which me do you prefer then?" he asks, enjoying my attention.

"silly. i love you for who you are. so even if you go to the other side of the world i will follow." i say touching his nose. he smiles "same. i would doe for you" he answers in a hot voice. 

'aaah  whats going on' i think.

"hey wanna go back to the room and sleep? i'm getting sleepy now." he says.

"wait before that, i wanted to try something. i have practiced a lot for this." i hold luffy's hand. we start to float. we went up and up and up. soon i stopped and we stood there stable/

"whoa i didn't know you could do that. where's you learn it?" he asks surprised. 

"i learnt it from garp. it was part of my training. but why i did it was because remember i said i would do something" i say blushing at the thought of what i was doing but i had already made up my mind.

we were still floating and i said"so since you're always the one to kiss me first i thought maybe..." i say blushing . i then lean in and kiss him.  i open my eyes to see his reaction and he was blushing his whole face. but then he held my head and kissed me back.

soon we parted and i slowly landed. luffy was holding me bridal style since i couldn't walk "oi stop moving around" i hear a voice that sounds like nami's. 

"i can't help it i can't see." i hear ussop wisper. i look at where the noise is coming from. and what i see makes me and luffy blush so much. everyone was peeking out of a window from the door. 

"y-y-y-you g-guys weren't w-w-watching were you? "luffy stutters. 

nami smirk "how could we not watch our captain having his moments?" 

"thats right" robin says and they all nod. i didn't know what to do so i just hid my face. 

"ok lets go to sleep now and imagine that didn't happen" i say. 

"yea yea" nami say's and we all head in. we go to our rooms and soon fall asleep. i was smiling like an idiot.

-

-

-

-

-

hey guys...author here. i have finished the story but there will be a special. i hope you enjoyed the story. i might start another sanji x reader but i am not sure. anyways good bye and enjoy the rest of your day.

peace ; ]