🍋 E I G H T E E N; Kim Seokjin 🍋

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
KIM SEOKJIN

CHAPTER EIGHTEENKIM SEOKJIN

. • * • . • * • .

Preview of my BTS fanfiction
"Stay Gold" available now...

. • * • . • * • .

       "YOU MADE A MESS TONIGHT." Gisèlle cooed as she wiped away the food that covered Aimè. He continued to babble and gurgle as he chewed on to his teething ring unaffected by the various types of food that covered his body.

"Bath time!" Jungkook hollered as him and Taehyung came running into the room with a stack of towels and some pajamas.

Gisèlle smiled watching Jungkook scoop the toddler up out of his high chair and placing him against his chest. "I think you got more food on you than in your mouth." He muttered as he turned towards the stairs. From behind, Taehyung followed making goofy faces at Aimè making the baby laugh and squeal happily.

"Need any help cleaning up, ma lune?" The dark-skinned female asked as she got up from the dinning table and walked over to Jin. Wrapping her arms around his torso, she let out a breath as she leaned her head against his shoulder blade.

He chuckled as he put away the newly cleaned plates. "No. I got it taken care of, Jagiya." He explained.

Letting go, Gisèlle walked back towards the island pushing herself on top of it. Biting her lip she watched as Jin washed off his hands and fixed his shirt sleeves. Turning around, the silver-haired male openly stared at the female in front of him.

The black skirt that exposed her thighs, Jimin's shirt covering her upper half, and the seductive look that shinned in her olive eyes. His gaze briefly looked up to her plump lips as he walked over and stopped with his body placed between her legs.

"You okay?" She teased smirking.

"What are you trying to do, Jagiya?" He mumbled bringing both of his hands up to cup her face as a feeing of lust washed over his body and mind. "Huh?"

Gisèlle's lips turned into a innocent smile as she leaned forward closer to his body. "Well... Aimè won't be clean for at least twenty minutes, that's all-"

Her sentence was quickly cut off as Jin pulled her face forward connecting his lips with hers savoring her taste. The dark-skinned female let out a soft moan as her hands gripped at his hair and her legs wrapped tighter around his torso. Jin nibbled at her lips as his hands trailed down her body and placed themselves on her thighs making small circles into the skin teasingly.

Her body immediately jolted forward at the sensation as their tongues met in a heated french-kiss. Slowly but surely, Jin moved his hands up gripping on to her thighs and heading towards her entrance.