𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

It had been a few weeks since the meeting at the Wheelers house. Not much has happened since then expect Robin and I have been hanging out a lot more. I'd mostly hang at her house because her parents just let anyone come over at anytime. They were nice, but always seemed to be leaving and going somewhere. I'm not sure where they go and I'm not sure Robin knows either.

Right now I'm laying on her bed. Her laying across the top and me across the body staring up at the ceiling with soft music playing the background.

"Are we just supposed to wait around for someone to die so we can try an figure all this shit out?" I asked confused. I mean I've never chased monsters before, she has. I just want to know what we're supposed to do. I feel useless just waiting around not doing anything.

"I don't know...." she said letting out a sigh, "last time we got like a code?" she sort of questioned herself on the events of not to long ago. "But they're being not complete dingus' this time around," she rolled her eyes.

I sat up and so did she. I looked down and started drawing circles on Robins hand. I looked back up at her, she had a small smile on my face and so did she. We hadn't kissed or anything, but I wanted to. I mean have you seen her, heard her talk? In my eyes she's perfect and I hope she knows that, I really do.
I moved closer to her. I looked from eyes down to her lips quickly.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen to us right?" I asked still looking at her.

"What do you mean?"

"When we have to, you know, fight whatever thing....like we're going to make it?" I looked at her with a sad half smile. I knew there was a chance someone could die, but I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

"I promise nothing bad will happen to you or us," she smiled leaning her forehead on mine.

—— 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ——

Both the girls sat like that for a minute. Robin then moved her hand cupping Charlie's face. Without out a second thought she kissed the brunette. She then frantically pulled away scared for the others reaction.

"God, I'm so sorry," Robin sat up against her wall covering in her face in embarrassment.

Charlie couldn't understand why she apologized she thought she made it clear she had a thing for the dirty blonde.

"Hey, don't apologize," Charlie smiled sitting next to Robin. She then took away the other girls hands from her face revealing the freckled girl with red blushing cheeks. Charlie brushed a few strands of hair behind Robins ear before leaning in and kissing her.

She had been waiting for this moment, which felt like forever. It was just as perfect has she had imagined.

The kisses were soft with both girls smiling. Charlie placed her hand on the back of Robins head as she deepened the kiss. Robin did the same expect put her hand down beside Charlie's leg.

After a little Charlie pulled back, still a big smile plastered on her face. She felt truly happy in this moment and it had been a while since she felt this way.

"I've wanted to do that for a while," she admits letting out a soft laugh.

"Really?" Robin asked with a bit of shock in her voice.

"I mean I knew you were dumb," Charlie teased jokingly, "but I didn't think you were that dumb. I mean I literally almost kissed you the first night you were at my house," she laughed softly.

"I mean I thought you were just messing around and you did that to a lot of people," Robin confesses.

She wasn't wrong though. Charlie seemed to never take anything serious. She was scared of relationships, mostly long term ones. She felt it probably came from her moms horrid relationships. She knows she has feelings for Robin, but the thought of putting a label on it terrifies her.

A whole bunch of "what if's" come to mind when thinking about it. Like what if one of us leaves. what if one of us loses interest while the other still likes them.

She knew that those were all possible things that could happen and she knew that she won't be the first to lose interest first. She never is.

"I mean yeah I do," she tells her, "but I really do like you. And not just some we kiss every once in a whole type of bullshit," Charlie laughs awkwardly. She's never been one to be open about how she feels. "I really do like you. I did a while ago and now I do again."

Robin stayed silent for a moment taking in what Charlie had told her. She replayed the words I did a while ago and now I do again. Maybe she really was oblivious or she was too focused on Tammy that she never noticed Charlie.

"When you said you did a while ago....does that mean?" she questioned without fully saying her assumption.

"Yeah, I mean it was like freshman/sophomore year. We had only ever talked a few times nothing much, but I still liked you," Charlie reveals laughing at herself. I mean she liked a girl she barely knew at the time.

Robin tried going back to then and thinking of any signs she saw that Charlie liked her but couldn't really come up with anything.

"Hey, don't worry if you don't remember," Charlie gave a small smile.

"I like sort of remember but nothing much," Robin spat out laughing softly before a the phone started ringing. "I'll get that," she told Charlie before getting up and walking over to the pale yellow home phone.

"Hello?"

"Movie theater, now," she heard the person say through the phone before hanging up. She assumed it was Steve because it sounded somewhat like him.

She sat down the phone before walking over to her door putting on her shoes. "Steve said we've gotta go to the movie theater for something?" Robin told Charlie who was still laying down on the bed.