ch. 8

[ YEDAM'S ]

the ride home was very quiet. naeun was about two seats away from me and she was quiet the whole ride despite being constantly annoyed by the kid beside her.

i sighed as i started jotting down on my journal. i still did not get why she was mad all of the sudden but i did get her point.

how can you forget of someone who used to give you butterflies if you still remember everything about them?

i wrote down on my journal and closed my eyes. how do you honestly? i asked myself. i have never remembered being in a relationship before so i was speechless that time.

the moment we got off the train naeun was running so fast that i never managed to catch her so i just sighed. i never even got to tell her i had fun... i guess.

i walked back to my apartment and saw two people talking outside, holding two envelopes... it had a big mark in front which was lacuna inc.

so i nodded. "they must have been in a relationship before." i thought.

i continued walking never minding how cold it was during night and kicked the snow on the process, too.

i saw a lot of people holding envelops with the same logo so i thought... what if i had one too? which i shrugged off.

i was not the type of person that is so bitter with past relationships so of course, i didn't... probably.

i continued walking while trying to look at the sky if there were stars but i could not catch a glimpse of any so i just hung my head low... no matter how much i tried to forget about the incident and naeun i just couldn't.

it felt like it happened to me before but everything was in a blur and i could not remember any girl in my life... beside ny mother so why did i want to believe it happened again?

ah. it must've been really stressful today that i'm starting to think about things.

anyhows, i could still pass by people being lovey dovey... well, it is still valentine's.

after minutes of torture, physically, mentally and emotionally i hve arrived my apartment.

"oh, you're home." the land lady, junkyu's mother, said.

"i'm home, mrs. kim."

"welcome home, yedam. you still haven't paid your rent... but i'll let that pass for a week because i also still haven't replaced your broken heater." mrs. kim laughed and stood up holding and envelop.

"this was given to me and told me to hand it to you. they insisted of waiting for you but it was already past supper so i told the person to leave and promised to not open it and give it you." she explained and handed yedam an envelop.

i looked at it, eyebrows furrowed. why would i get a mail?

i looked at the logo on the envelop before i felt my hand shake and heart raced.

to: mr. bang yedam
from: the lacuna inc.

what the hell?

-

chapters 9, 10 and epilogue later.
any guesses how this will end?
hshshshshshshshshshs