Chapter 6

Bloom loves kids that's why he chose preschool teacher as a profession. And after knowing that this two-faced bitch is abusing this young villain, Bloom felt an immense amount of anger. He can't take it when someone is hurting a kid. To Bloom, kids are the most fragile creature, they can get hurt easily. If you hit or beat them, for sure, they will hate or hold grudges over you. And they will never forget about it. Moreover, it can also damage their mental health. Also if you throw them with even just one atrocious and malicious word. Even just one. It can cause a stir to their emotions. And with that there are two possible results. It's either they take it positively or negatively.
And if the latter won, it can create an emotional and mental distress. That will lead to emotional trauma.
After all, a child's emotion is not stable. For example, if now, they might still be laughing then later, they could be crying.
Their fragility is what makes them more precious.

After all, verbal abuse is much worser than physical abuse. But if these two are combined, it may produce a horrifying outcome.

And this is what Bloom is worried and furious about.

Thinking of this, a sudden realization crosses his mind, his pair of big eyes narrowed dangerously.

Is this why, Shane, the young villain became more aloof and seems to be always wary of his surroundings because of the work of this two-faced bitch?

Is this why, Shane, became detached to his siblings? To his family?

Is this the reason?

Then, if it is, I'll make this woman pay.

Now that he carefully thought of it. It seems like it is really the reason. Bloom can't help but cursed the author of that novel. Such a vicious author.

After the two faced bitch hit Bloom, she never dared to hit him again though she continued verbally attacking him. Bloom never tried fighting back, he just keep on looking down. Shoulders slouched and trembling a little. Not because he was scared but because he's trying hard to suppress his emotions. And not to tear this woman into pieces.

Miss Owens, the vicious woman, sneered at the trembling Shane. "You need to learn your place. Your teacher was just concerned for your well-being. So don't be angry, okay?" She said in a gentle voice, and then laughed, "Oh, how can I forgot? You don't have the rights to be angry. A discarded and worthless things don't have such."

She then plopped her butt down on the couch while crossing her legs.

Bloom bit his lip, his clenched fists were hidden inside his pocket, 'Discarded? Worthless? Soon, it will be me who will dispose you.'

Afterwards, a knock was then heard. The door opened and two maids came in with trays on their hands.

"Sorry for the disturbance. We thought you'd like to take a break first and brought some tea and snacks." Nelly said politely while proceeding to the little table in the center.

"It's fine. That's really thoughtful of you. I'm sure Young Master Shane would love that." gently replied by Miss Owens

Bloom's eyes glint for a moment. He stood up and said, "Let me serve my teacher." Before anyone could react, Bloom carefully hold the tea cup and was about to give it to Miss Owens, when he intentionally tripped himself. The content of the tea cup was then thrown out directly unto the face of Miss Owens.

"AHHH."
A loud shriek can be heard inside the four corner of the room. Miss Owens stood up while holding her now red face in desperate attempt to ease the pain. She thrashed out, and because she cannot see, she didn't noticed the small bumped in the carpeted floor and she immediately fell down with a loud thud.

"Miss Owens." cried out by the two maids who were too shocked to react quickly. Nelly hurriedly went over to help the wailing Miss Owens, "Go and call for help." She said to Melanie who immediately ran to call for help.

While Nelly tried her best to help Miss Owens, Bloom stood there watching the scene in front of him. His lips curled in a smile.

After a couple of minutes, a series of foot steps can be heard outside the room. The door was plunged open, and four people rushed in.

"SHANE."
Sabrina cried out, worry and panic can be seen from her pretty face. She trotted her way over Shane who was looking down. Shione and Butler Jones made their way over the young villain too. Both carried out a worried appearance.

The three stood in front of Bloom. Anxious and worried. Sabrina immediately held the young villain in her arms, and gently ask in an anxious voice, "Shane, are you okay?"

Bloom step back, he looked up and said in an scared tone, "I... didn't mean it. I really didn't mean it." Bloom's voice cracked, his face was full of tears. And a sobbed crept its way out of his mouth.

Sabrina teared up. She gathered Bloom into her arms once again, "It's okay. It's not your fault. Don't cry. Big sister is here." She comfortingly said while gently brushing Bloom's head.

Shione clenched his fist. He face Butler Jones and ordered in a serious voice, "Go and call Dr. Reyes."
Butler Jones nodded and left. Shione felt his heart ached every minute he heard Bloom sobbing.

"It's okay buddy. It's okay." Shione said while he cradled Sabrina and Bloom in his arms. Totally neglecting the still wailing Miss Owens.

While the two was anxious and worried about the young villain, a smile crept into Bloom's face.

'This is only the beginning.'

_____________________________
A/N: I know it's short. I know it doesn't make sense that much.
I know it's been a long time since I posted Chapter 5.

I have to warn you guys. Don't expect a great plot. 🙅‍♀️
I hope you won't kill me if ever it will took me another century to update again XD

Just really lazy to write.